EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Paladin
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-26-2004, 09:00 PM   #1
hieronym

General

not sure if this has been asked before but the search was busy so sorry if this has been posted

Can we have a kick or a rear up for our steed please. Maybe a high damage long delay kick as a last resort or a rearing block or trample.

And while we're at it can we can different colours for our steeds. Other classes can have different pets so I'd like a jet black horse with a long black mane Black Beauty style.

After all we are the protectors of all that is good and right and deserve the best SMILEY

Thanks

Essen the Zerker
hieronym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 09:04 PM   #2
Cloudcr

Huh? The steed spell is a FLUFF spell. It was never intended to help you in combat, etc. We are lucky that the horse walks faster than walking on foot. Other characters get alot less with their fluff spells.
Cloudcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 12:17 AM   #3
Bladezil

General

ZOMG!111!11one!

U r such a n3wb fer askin QUESTIONZ.... G4wd !? - You telll em Cloudcrak! sh33ash! w-tf!? COme pn to da forums asking QUESTIONS, what is wr0ng with you ppl??????????????????

---

No other benefits to horses as of yet but I wouldn't put it past the devs to add colour choices to Paladin horses later on. The rear up ability would be pretty cool (and common sense, one would think) but I havn't found it yet. Definitely no rear kicking in the least.. but who knows down the road, eh?

- Bladezilla Killa -
Old 12-27-2004, 12:22 PM   #4
Maladjusted

Loremaster

ROFL if many more people keep asking for anything added to the horse spell, it's gonna turn into a wooden rocking horse.  Or maybe one of those blow up rubber rings the kids wear in the pool.  Or maybe a brromstick... :smileyvery-happy:

Other classes don't get a choice.  My assassin got..... a rat! and it can...... follow me!  Always the same colour, I can't ride him, and he won't chase girls.  At least if it was a cow, I could play Magical Trevor, and hit the "dismiss" button.  I mean, it's not even proper fluff.

Even if the horse wasn't faster, at least it's proper fluff!!

Maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 12:14 PM   #5

i want the horse to let down its tail, right now the Paladin horse has its tail folded up. I know its a military horse but comon, the tail should be let down and flowing in the wind, same goes for its neck hair.
 is offline   Reply With Quote