EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-14-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
msgnomer

Loremaster

I see a long list of newly made dungeons and don't see much in the way of ratings for any of them.   So here's my shameless plug for trying mine.  I worked really hard on it.

Dungeon name: Help Feed the Dragons!

Server: Antonia Bayle

Character name: Hedvika

Layout: Lair of Scale, the smaller layout

What makes it unique:  It's almost entirely an "outdoor" dungeon.  The original space has been very extensively terraformed with a variety of tpes of terrain.   The adventurer is given a small delivery quest through this terrain.  There are books with short explanations on tables at the start and finish.

It's one of the smaller layouts, but I hope I've stuffed enough wonder and fun into it to make it worth your while.  It's fairly easy to solo with the stronger avatars.

Thanks.  I spent loads of time on this thing and had fun developing it.  I'd love to hear feedback, or at least to see that people ventured through it.  I hope to make my next dungeon even better.  

Hall of Fame: Help Feed the Dragons! (No, you won't be the food!)

Look for Poet's Dungeon: The Mad Poet's Release returning soon.

----------

Aluriel's chronicle of a scavanger hunt through 50 player decorated homes and guildhalls:.... http://photobucket.com/AlurielsAdventure

msgnomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
msgnomer

Loremaster

From today's game update...."Battle and befriend dragons "

How appropriate is my dungeon!  Even though I started lovingly crafting it not long after dungeonmaker went online, I'm finishing it at the perfect time. 

It's a quest to take food supplies to a dragon cave in the hopes of improving dragon and adventurer relations!  However, to get the supplies there you must fend off wildlife, travel through treacherous enemy camps and dangerous lands from forest to cavern to ....

Designed primarily solo in the shortest of the Lair of Scale layouts.

Not particularly hard, it's meant to be an atmospheric adventure. SMILEY

----------

Aluriel's chronicle of a scavanger hunt through 50 player decorated homes and guildhalls:.... http://photobucket.com/AlurielsAdventure

Old 04-24-2012, 04:28 AM   #3
Mary the Prophetess

Loremaster

I ran through this dungeon a couple of days ago, and I was *very* impressed.  The decorating was superb, and the spacing of MOBs and aggro was very well thought out.  Tip 'o the hat to ye for a finely crafted experience.  Thank you for the time and effort you put into it.  I enthusiastically recommend it to any and all!

Mary the Prophetess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
msgnomer

Loremaster

I'm so glad you enjoyed it.  And I truly appreciate the endorsement. 

Getting people into your dungeon when there are so many in the lists is a challenge for sure!

----------

Old 05-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
Mobly

Philosopher

Hey. Amazing dungeon!

I thought you'd like to know that I'll be featuring it on an upcoming Massively.com livestream.

If you'd like, we could also arrange to have you on the show, or you could just join along in game with your character and join in the livestream chat.

If you can make it on the show: we use Skype[EDIT - with the game's very-good voice-server, using just the game would work well, too]. Just email me at [email protected] and we'll get the ball rolling.

Mobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
msgnomer

Loremaster

Thanks Mobly!  I'm glad you liked it.  I'll pop you off an email.  SMILEY

----------