EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Dyeana

Tester

Has anyone seen any new recipes for Tinkerers, Transmuters or Adorners?

I think  they have been forgotten up to this point,

Tinkerers, Transmuters and Adorners need some loving too .......

Dye

Dyeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
yohann koldheart

Loremaster

im sure there will be some, but atm the level 91 and 92 items still give the lower teir mats when ya mute them.

yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
Dyeana

Tester

I still havn't seen anything for these tradeskills. 

They still need some loving.

Dye

Dyeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #4
Mermut

Loremaster

Hopefully they'll at least put transmuting into the GU, since that's just 4 items and hooking them up to the level 90+ items. That would let us start stocking up material while the developers work on recipes for T10 adorning and tinkering.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Kuulei

Tester

I don't forsee any adorning or transmuting changes for this year.  However it would be nice to see some special recipes added, using current components, for the new items.

If they introduced new components with this, no one would be able to use the adornments until some point in the future, when the level cap is raised further.

Keeping current adornment levels of previous tiers, hancrafted T10 wouldn't be useable on gear under level 96, legendary would be 98 and fabled would be 100.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
Mermut

Loremaster

Kuulei wrote:

I don't forsee any adorning or transmuting changes for this year.  However it would be nice to see some special recipes added, using current components, for the new items.

If they introduced new components with this, no one would be able to use the adornments until some point in the future, when the level cap is raised further.

Keeping current adornment levels of previous tiers, hancrafted T10 wouldn't be useable on gear under level 96, legendary would be 98 and fabled would be 100.

It would still be a good idea, in my opinion, to get the transmuting set up. There's plenty of 80-89 gear to get for those level transmuting materials. Level 90+ gear should be transmuted into 90-99 mats in preparation for the T10 adorning.