EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light

Loremaster

I had to log out for a bit to do some house work and parked my toon in the zone her freeport quest took her to what I thought was Shadowhand Crypt for hte quest "Searching the Sewers" low and behold when I logged back into the game the Character Select show her in Freeport Sewer Epic 09 Placeholder Name. and I can't log into her either get kicked back to Character select or have an unrecoverable error message as game crashes.

I have been dealing with the memory leak caused by what ever they put in the code for AoD since it went live and now this WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET IT RIGHT. if it is not ready do not put it live till it is NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE SUITS SCREAM THEY AREN'T PLAYING THE GAME.

and now trying ot get on my main to report a stuck character I keep getting kicked to character select

THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE FIX WHAT YOU IDIOTS BROKE

Old 01-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
Mohee

Lord

Quality Assurance?

whats that

lol

EQ'ing since 1999
Mohee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #3
Kelfizzle

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Your attitude is "unexceptable", even if you cannot log in. You can write a ticket using the support website, you dont need o be ingame to do that. But in regard of your attitude I hope you dont get help and get kicked out of the game and forum forever.

Kelfizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:12 AM   #4
Felshades

Loremaster

Kelfizzle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Your attitude is "unexceptable", even if you cannot log in. You can write a ticket using the support website, you dont need o be ingame to do that. But in regard of your attitude I hope you dont get help and get kicked out of the game and forum forever.

Yeah I think someone needs a cookie and bedtime.

Felshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:20 AM   #5
SOE-MOD-04

Community Moderator

Going to lock this down.

If you are having problems with something in game, it is always advisable to contact our support team to get it resolved. Also as we appreciate feedback, please deliver it in a constructive way without the personal insults and trolling to our developers. Thanks!

SOE-MOD-04 is offline   Reply With Quote