EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
Cakeny

Lord
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 94
Default

Do they no longer make the 500 bonus SC cards for Walmart?

Tried several Walmarts near me and none of them carry it anymore.

Cakeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Meditatious
Server: Kithicor

Loremaster
Meditatious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 44
Default

Cakeny wrote:

Do they no longer make the 500 bonus SC cards for Walmart?

Tried several Walmarts near me and none of them carry it anymore.

They're probably just still sold out from the 3x promo.

Meditatious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
apwyork

Loremaster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 186
Default

Doesnt seem that all walmarts carry them. The one a mile from me doesn't carry them, but the larger one 2 miles away does.

apwyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:33 AM   #4
Te'ana

Tester
Te'ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,807
Default

My little local Walmart doesn't have them very often. I have to drive 30 miles away to a larger town to get them at a large Walmart.

Te'ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:11 AM   #5
Felshades

Loremaster
Felshades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,887
Default

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

My little local Walmart doesn't have them very often. I have to drive 30 miles away to a larger town to get them at a large Walmart.

My "little local" walmart carries them.. but then again, they're the only walmart within 2 hours of here.

Yes, I have to drive an hour and a half to the closest walmart.

Should have that solved when the new one around here opens next year...ish.

Felshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster
ShadowMunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 522
Default

Felshades wrote:

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

My little local Walmart doesn't have them very often. I have to drive 30 miles away to a larger town to get them at a large Walmart.

My "little local" walmart carries them.. but then again, they're the only walmart within 2 hours of here.

Yes, I have to drive an hour and a half to the closest walmart.

Should have that solved when the new one around here opens next year...ish.

Yeah I feel your pain, I have 4 walmarts in 4 direction all are 30 minutes away so it taks 2 hours everytime I go to walmart.

OnTopic: Yes they still carry them they were probably just sold out, in fact they are now International.

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
Cakeny

Lord
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 94
Default

I talked to someone at the Walmart I always buy them from and was told they no longer carried them, why I was wondering if discontinued.

Cakeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #8
Raknid

Loremaster
Raknid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,421
Default

They may have recently stopped that promotion or something and were just selling off the old stock, but there were probably 25 or so at the Wal Mart where I shop during the 3X SC event.

Raknid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.