EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
CatamanderEQ2

Loremaster

I'd really like to add multiple exits to some dungeon designs.  Or at least a portal to the entrance.  

Some dungeons can be quite long, especially in something like Mistmoore 1.  I'd like to give adventures the option to leave when they need to and not do the entire map in order to earn their marks, but placing the exit at the entrance requires a fair deal of backtracking on a long map.

I was looking for something like portal pads as a work-around (which also would open up some cool design ideas) but didn't find those either.

CatamanderEQ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Mermut

Loremaster

Multiple exits would also be great so a single dungeon could have a path designed for single toons/avatars and a more challenging path for groups. More then 3 mobs is nearly impossible for most soloing avatars, but less then that is trivial for a group over 2...

Old 12-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Brigh

Loremaster

/house

-Stephen Colbert

CoD3 double XP Rank Up promotion lesson for kids
Brigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
Mermut

Loremaster

Brigh wrote:

/house

leaving with /house nets the player exactly nothing.IF they've cleared the entire dungeon but can't get past the very last mob.. or have to leave due to time constraints, whatever... they get nothing. We'd like the option to give players the ability to leave early if they need to without losing all their time.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #5
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster

Mermut wrote:

Brigh wrote:

/house

leaving with /house nets the player exactly nothing.IF they've cleared the entire dungeon but can't get past the very last mob.. or have to leave due to time constraints, whatever... they get nothing. We'd like the option to give players the ability to leave early if they need to without losing all their time.

put the exit portal closer to the enterance then?

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote