EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
apwyork

Loremaster

Ok, tried a new dungeon maker run with a guildie, got through it, option to score comes up, give it 2 likes, and the thumbs up icons go dark, but the buttons say like.  Confirm. Check dungeon rating.  Dungeon rating 0 and 0.  So apparently the buttons and the thumbs are not working properly since the two like ratings from each of us seem to have counted as not likes.

apwyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
Rothgar

Developer

apwyork wrote:

Ok, tried a new dungeon maker run with a guildie, got through it, option to score comes up, give it 2 likes, and the thumbs up icons go dark, but the buttons say like.  Confirm. Check dungeon rating.  Dungeon rating 0 and 0.  So apparently the buttons and the thumbs are not working properly since the two like ratings from each of us seem to have counted as not likes.

I apologize if this is a bit confusing.  If the button says "Like", then you click it to Like the dungeon.  This causes the thumbs to light up.  If the thumbs are dark, that means you don't like it.

The text on the button indicates what happens when you click it, not the current state of your vote.  This is similar to Facebook where the text link says "Like" but when you click it, it changes to "Unlike".  We've added the thumb icon to try to make it a little more apparent.

Rothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
msgnomer

Loremaster

un oh...I hope I haven't been not liking some very fun dungeons I've gone through.  I'll have to check what the default position is.  Basically, if I like the dungeon I've clicked once, usually on both action and style.  Hopefully that wasn't unliking them.

Hall of Fame: Help Feed the Dragons! (No, you won't be the food!)

Look for Poet's Dungeon: The Mad Poet's Release returning soon.

----------

Aluriel's chronicle of a scavanger hunt through 50 player decorated homes and guildhalls:.... http://photobucket.com/AlurielsAdventure

msgnomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:25 AM   #4
Black

Loremaster

Hmm I reckon I might have been unliking things

I think i jsut saw Like and pressed save

How about a thingie like they have in excel. Both options but the check box thinigie goes to which ever one is selected

Cheers

Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Jrel
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Blackstar Rising

Loremaster

Well unfortunately, I've left them as "Like" on a few dungeons that I've liked already.

And I don't see any thumb icons.

Jrel is offline   Reply With Quote