EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

I just saw the changes in the dungeon maker marketplace.I saw that the layouts had been bundled and sold for 900 instead of 200 each. That is okay as they are bundled now after all and even if it's more expensive in total, you get all of them at once.What I don't get is WHY did the decoration sets increase from 200 > 900 dungeon tokens when they contain the exactly same items as before?If they had bundled those up 3 and 3 or more then I could understand the increase, but seriously, 900 tokens?I was 12 tokens from unlocking another Crushbone Furniture Set before the hotfix and suddenly I have to add 700 tokens extra for the same items?Any explanation to this, or was this an unintended bug that happened with the layout bundling?Seems like an extra month or so before I can publish my new dungeon, because I really needed two of those furniture sets for a room I have.

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster
ShadowMunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 522
Default

I'm assuming this has something to do with the new ability to use our own avatars and for people like me that will create a dungeon that is simply for farming tokens, in fact, I am in the process of doing such dungeon and I am upto the 65,410 Challenge Rating which is equal to 654 tokens. Needless to say the prices will have to be increased.

As a side note: I am only have populated the dungeon thus far, so it will be a lot higher once I am finished.

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

I certainly hope they tweak that to make the dungeons heroic while using your own chars or else it will ruin the balance completely. One should be awarded the same amount of tokens for avatar vs char effort or else people will only play their chars. Then the entire avatar concept will be forfeit.But the odd thing is that most all other items have the same price as before so I don't know why these of all raised.Besides, what point in raising the prices when the char run dungeon isn't even live yet?Only reason I can see for this change is to make people buy the items using SC instead because the furniture sets are too expensive. But that would be really bad business practice.I usually only like 1 or 2 of the items in each set and I am not gonna pay that huge sum for 10 dungeon maker furniture items.When you have 10 dungeons up and running and people start farming you tokens, then I can see an increase in prices, or at least new items added for more tokens, but this...?I haven't tried it on test yet but from what I hear it's just a mob massacre using your own avatar so obviously the challenge needs heavy modifications while running them that way.

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Lempo

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,179
Default

So things were lumped together to get all for 900 instead of (5 or 6?) for 200 each?

So what about the people that have purchased 3 of them already and could get the rest for 400 or 600 is there no longer an option to get the ones that were 200?

__________________
All actions have consequences and repercussions.



Somewhere in Norrath a guild is about to dissolve.
Lempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

I only bought mistmoore # 3 so I got away from too many doubles.The problem with the furniture sets is that they did NOT get bundled, but got raise in price.I could understand the price raise, and gladly pay it if they were bundled, but that is not what has happened.I also wonder if we get 3 dungeon slots to publish now with each dungeon bundle or just one?I heard we get one dungeon slot per purchase before, so this time I hope we get one / dungeon in the bundles?

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
msgnomer

Loremaster
msgnomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 825
Default

I didn't get around to getting the free avatars for all my characters so there's another dungeon mark sink.  I found I liked a couple of them in particular and now have to save up dungeon marks for them!

Wow, I had just posted in another thread about the dungeon stuff being in the Marketplace because maybe they were planning on having stuff for station cash.  Am I psychic or what?

I hope the random booster packs return.  I only got to get two of  them, but they were fun.  OK, the fact the item was limited was a bit of a pain.  I got one of something and suddenly wanted to get a couple more since they were limited.

__________________
Please visit my dungeons by Hedvika on AB:

Hall of Fame: Help Feed the Dragons! (No, you won't be the food!)

Look for Poet's Dungeon: The Mad Poet's Release returning soon.

----------

Aluriel's chronicle of a scavanger hunt through 50 player decorated homes and guildhalls:.... http://photobucket.com/AlurielsAdventure

msgnomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

I hope the booster packs are gone because they are planning to make them tool box items instead or something...

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #8
msgnomer

Loremaster
msgnomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 825
Default

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

I hope the booster packs are gone because they are planning to make them tool box items instead or something...

That might be cool.  Hehe, hope they make it retroactive. 

__________________
Please visit my dungeons by Hedvika on AB:

Hall of Fame: Help Feed the Dragons! (No, you won't be the food!)

Look for Poet's Dungeon: The Mad Poet's Release returning soon.

----------

Aluriel's chronicle of a scavanger hunt through 50 player decorated homes and guildhalls:.... http://photobucket.com/AlurielsAdventure

msgnomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
Aethn

Tester
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 164
Default

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

I just saw the changes in the dungeon maker marketplace.I saw that the layouts had been bundled and sold for 900 instead of 200 each. That is okay as they are bundled now after all and even if it's more expensive in total, you get all of them at once.What I don't get is WHY did the decoration sets increase from 200 > 900 dungeon tokens when they contain the exactly same items as before?If they had bundled those up 3 and 3 or more then I could understand the increase, but seriously, 900 tokens?I was 12 tokens from unlocking another Crushbone Furniture Set before the hotfix and suddenly I have to add 700 tokens extra for the same items?Any explanation to this, or was this an unintended bug that happened with the layout bundling?Seems like an extra month or so before I can publish my new dungeon, because I really needed two of those furniture sets for a room I have.

LOL, better sit down, they boosted the Mount cost also from 500 marks to ... 1500 !!!  I am kicking myself for buying other things first now, grats to the people who bought it in the first day or two

__________________
Aethn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #10
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster
ShadowMunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 522
Default

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

I just saw the changes in the dungeon maker marketplace.I saw that the layouts had been bundled and sold for 900 instead of 200 each. That is okay as they are bundled now after all and even if it's more expensive in total, you get all of them at once.What I don't get is WHY did the decoration sets increase from 200 > 900 dungeon tokens when they contain the exactly same items as before?If they had bundled those up 3 and 3 or more then I could understand the increase, but seriously, 900 tokens?I was 12 tokens from unlocking another Crushbone Furniture Set before the hotfix and suddenly I have to add 700 tokens extra for the same items?Any explanation to this, or was this an unintended bug that happened with the layout bundling?Seems like an extra month or so before I can publish my new dungeon, because I really needed two of those furniture sets for a room I have.

LOL, better sit down, they boosted the Mount cost also from 500 marks to ... 1500 !!!  I am kicking myself for buying other things first now, grats to the people who bought it in the first day or two

This isn't true, mount is still 500 Dungeon Tokens for me.

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #11
Afista

Loremaster
Afista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,263
Default

There still needs to be an individual layout purchase option for those of us who allready bought 1 or 2 from each set. No way I'm paying the price again for maps I allready own.

__________________





Click Image for link to decorating consolidated works website

Consolidated Works Fourm Thread
Afista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #12
Tigress

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,739
Default

msgnomer wrote:

I didn't get around to getting the free avatars for all my characters so there's another dungeon mark sink.  I found I liked a couple of them in particular and now have to save up dungeon marks for them!

it stinks that they removed them so quickly.  i did not get them yet, either.  a little bit of warning would be nice.  maybe they'll bring them back.  will the EQ2 team pls consider it?

Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #13
Vashte
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Guardians Of Antiquity
Rank: The Uberness

Loremaster
Vashte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Default

LoL! The mount started at 500. I saved up for it, went to buy it and found it had been raised to 1500. Got grumpy and spent my marks on a few layouts from each of the different catagories instead. Now the mount is 500 again, and I have no way to buy single dungeons from each catagory without getting a couple duplicates from each pack. 

*sigh* nothing is set in stone, but at least the horse is more affordable again. LoL, I better go ravage some dungeons quick before the prices change again! 

Vashte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

Well, there is an achievement for 100.000 dugeon marks, so I can only imagine how much stuff will cost in the future, lol.I wish someone could confirm the increase in furniture sets isn't a bug though as it would make sense if they were bundled like the layouts. Nothing else has risen even close to that much in price so...

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
ratbast

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 365
Default

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

I certainly hope they tweak that to make the dungeons heroic while using your own chars or else it will ruin the balance completely. One should be awarded the same amount of tokens for avatar vs char effort or else people will only play their chars. Then the entire avatar concept will be forfeit.

Avatar concept should be forfeit except for 1 use:

playing on gi mp toon to get them AA.

Any other non-decorative use of avatar is worse than using your own character. Player convenience, familiarity, practice, honing skill.

If you want to test out a new archtype you can just make an alt. avatars have 4 CA anyway. as long as all avatars are created equal, they are a cosmetic gimmick.

ratbast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #16
apwyork

Loremaster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 186
Default

Not sure why they raised the prices so freakin much here.  Now, instead of 3 items sets, there's 8 of each and they cost 900 instead of 200, so decorators need to work that much harder just to get nicer looking dungeons.   Pretty sure that's not going to be worth it for all but the die-hard decorators.  Also to get 900 tokens takes a fair amount of time, not even considering it takes 7k to get all of a set. 

I haven't seen all that many people actually putting a whole lot of effort into doing more than just throwing mobs in a dungeon, post it and collect some reward marks.  The actual process of creating a nice, pleasantly decorated dungeon is not being rewarded.  Currently, there's no real incentive for people to put in the days of work to make a nicer dungeon so those people who do are now being punished by having to grind marks themselves to get the decorations.  Perhaps on some other server, dungeons are more popular, but on mine, there's never anyone looking for a group for a player dungeon, there's not that many well-decorated versions, and the few there are drop off the lists rather quickly in favor of the newest throw-togethers.

apwyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #17
FalseCourage

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 35
Default

This decision to increase the total cost on decoration spawners has effectively ruined my gameplay. I already have all of Crushbone Keep and 2/3 of Lair of Scale decoration objects. Now, instead of 200 tokens which was about 2 to 4 runs depending on dungeon size, granting ~1 object per day, I'm required to obtain 900 tokens!? Whereas, if I just suck up the cash hit and pay for the spawner via Station Cash I'm only out 300. *shakes his head* 

This change needs to be reversed. Otherwise, even with the inclusion of player characters, the dungeon uniqueness will be severely lacking leading this feature to become tiresome and obsolete relatively quick.

FalseCourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:09 AM   #18
apwyork

Loremaster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 186
Default

Ok, 600 marks x 3 sets (total) for the decorations is now 900 marks x 16 sets.  As it stands now, this is probably the thing that kills dungeon decorating.  I bought layouts, and some spawners to flesh out my dungeons.  But at these prices I won't even bother with the decorating.  I was making dungeons for others to enjoy, but if doing that means I need to spend god only knows how many hours running them just to pay to make mine interesting, then it's not worth doing anymore.

apwyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:08 AM   #19
Corydonn

Loremaster
Corydonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 744
Default

It's to get people to buy them using Station Cash instead. Just because SoE is low like that.

Corydonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #20
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

Corydonn wrote:

It's to get people to buy them using Station Cash instead. Just because SoE is low like that.

Either it's major greed or it's a bug that happened as they raised the layouts.But if this is just to get SC... I heard other MMOs can be nice too. If this was intentional it would be the last drop for me. If we are gonna have to start spending real money for everything we do to have a chance against the competition I might as well go back to playing Planet Calypso again. The reason I came to EQ2 was not only because of the lore but because it had a monthly fee and that I didnt have to pay for everything I did like in PC. It's just a matter of time before gold membership is entirely removed and everything is using "micro"-transactions...But GW2 shouldn't be too far away. And it won't have monthly fee. And no station shop. Or maybe it will, but at least not as much, as there wasn't an awful lot to buy in GW1. Either way, I am excited about that game. With all rights SMILEY

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #21
Absyntheea
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Lost Boys
Rank: Head Vampire

Loremaster
Absyntheea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 348
Default

You know, if you're a 90 carp. you can make a lot of the furniture that they sell in those decoration sets...not all, but most I think. I saw a ton of things I have recipies for. AFAIK, you can use normak house items in there.

Absyntheea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #22
Guleipho
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Restoration
Rank: Researcher

Loremaster
Guleipho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
Default

I'm going to blame it on the option, to use tokens or SC, to purchase dungeon items.

However, I agree, in that the token price hike is horrible. 

Someone at SoE wasn't thinking clearly, or they aspire to a logic not common on this plane of existence ...

__________________
The jokers get posted, while the winners get shafted ...
Guleipho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #23
Zhaan
Server: Mistmoore
Guild: Order of Honor
Rank: Lord

Loremaster
Zhaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 19
Default

This is really disappointing.  I already have one of the now bundled maps and there is no option to buy the other 2 separately.  And the new mark-up on the decorations is way too high. 

And yes my carp can make many of the items but that's time consuming and you can only place it once and it's then gone.

I think this is a terrible move and it's really sucked the "fun" out of dungeon making for me.

__________________
Zhaanish, Defiler of Freeport

Zhaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #24
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

I am a carpenter. And I do a LOT of furniture handmade for my dungeons.But some items are DM unique. Specifically in this case, the dirty pile with a few bones in them, and the dirty pile without bones. Was planning to buy both sets for 400 tokens. Not too hard to accumulate. 5-6 hours maybe or so depending on what dungeons you run. But now... 1800 tokens. It's like 3-4 days of constant dungeon crawling. No thank you.Even if you own a high ranked dungeon other people run you rarely rake in more than 30-40 tokens on a day if you are lucky so it doesn't boost the tokens a lot.But heightening the prices about 450% over the night on an item most people NEED for their dungeons to make them unique is just wrong.If they got bundled for that price, I can live with that. But without any bonus at all and that price increase. No.This is the first time ever I have thought about unsubbing, because if it keeps like this will see increases in other places as well. Mounts? Monthly fee? Unlockers? Anything might rise without a warning. Maybe remove tokens alltogether on some items?Which was exactly why I stopped playing PC I mentioned above. Too unstable for comfort. What worried me most was the producer's letter where they wrote "we know people wanted to buy dungeon stuff for SC so now you can use SC to buy them as well." First of all it removes uniqueness for efforts and change it for money spenders.Secondly, the only thing I saw was people making fun of it being in the marketplace and joking about that "soon things will cost SC too, lol". I never saw anyone actually wanting the items to be IRL cash buyable.If anyone mentioned this on he forum, please link me thanks.But this feels like greed to me and I have been burned once with company greed before and I am not gonna do that mistake again.Free to play, yeah.... Ehm... But don't ruin the game for full paying gold customers.

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #25
msgnomer

Loremaster
msgnomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 825
Default

[email protected] wrote:

I'm assuming this has something to do with the new ability to use our own avatars and for people like me that will create a dungeon that is simply for farming tokens, in fact, I am in the process of doing such dungeon and I am upto the 65,410 Challenge Rating which is equal to 654 tokens. Needless to say the prices will have to be increased.

As a side note: I am only have populated the dungeon thus far, so it will be a lot higher once I am finished.

LOL, and I shouldn't be laughing, there is probably something to that.  If enough people are grinding dungeons to buyout everything, they will be asking for more.  It's like the player equivalent of putting a new item on the market and taking a stab at pricing.  If the item sells in too large quantities too quickly, they know they've priced it too low.  I imagine Sony has to balance the prices against their ability to provide new content. 

This means I'll always be hopelessly behind in acquisition, but I'm cool with that.  I just don't have the gene for grinding.  I've been having fun running dungeons with fun stories, nice decorating, or interesting selection and layout of spawners.  I'm totally into making do with what I can earn, (plus I have a 90 carpenter with lots of recipes!). 

__________________
Please visit my dungeons by Hedvika on AB:

Hall of Fame: Help Feed the Dragons! (No, you won't be the food!)

Look for Poet's Dungeon: The Mad Poet's Release returning soon.

----------

Aluriel's chronicle of a scavanger hunt through 50 player decorated homes and guildhalls:.... http://photobucket.com/AlurielsAdventure

msgnomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:46 PM   #26
apwyork

Loremaster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 186
Default

I would guess a 654 token dungeon is going to take right about 22 times as long to do as a 30 token dungeon so maybe....all day.  It's not a question of how many marks people get for the dungeons, it's all about how long it takes to get that many and right now, to get 15k marks to buy up the dungeon decorations takes so long there aren't all that many decorators willing to do it.

apwyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:02 AM   #27
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

msgnomer wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

I'm assuming this has something to do with the new ability to use our own avatars and for people like me that will create a dungeon that is simply for farming tokens, in fact, I am in the process of doing such dungeon and I am upto the 65,410 Challenge Rating which is equal to 654 tokens. Needless to say the prices will have to be increased.

As a side note: I am only have populated the dungeon thus far, so it will be a lot higher once I am finished.

LOL, and I shouldn't be laughing, there is probably something to that.  If enough people are grinding dungeons to buyout everything, they will be asking for more.  It's like the player equivalent of putting a new item on the market and taking a stab at pricing.  If the item sells in too large quantities too quickly, they know they've priced it too low.  I imagine Sony has to balance the prices against their ability to provide new content. 

This means I'll always be hopelessly behind in acquisition, but I'm cool with that.  I just don't have the gene for grinding.  I've been having fun running dungeons with fun stories, nice decorating, or interesting selection and layout of spawners.  I'm totally into making do with what I can earn, (plus I have a 90 carpenter with lots of recipes!). 

Except one major flaw. The player run dungeons using OUR CHARACTERS are on test ONLY at the moment so they will NOT affect the real game in the end.This implementation was added to customize and tweak the feature for the real release, make mobs harder etc to get a balance between avatars and player characters. If SoE does their things right, mobs will increase in difficulty a lot while playing your own character (like heroic or epic mobs isntead of normal ones) and make the reward slightly higher when doing so, so that the overall experience get harder, not easier than playing avatars.They could make the player dungeons level 90 only while using your own character and tailor the mobs to be as difficult as the DoV ones or SF ones to provide a rewarding and decent challenge.That way does people not only have a good reason to hit 90 in the dungeon maker aspect, but it will also make it possible for everyone to still do them together using the current avatars.

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #28
Banedon_Toran

Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 366
Default

Wait wait, let me get this straight...  you pay $40 for a features only expansion, then have to pay large amounts of gold to use one of the features (merc's) and grind crazy numbers of tokens for another feature (dungeons).

Hmmm... I stocked up on triple-sc but I think I'll still chuck AoD on the back-burner, don't see the point of buying something that will be largely unusable unless i'm willing to spend even more in plat/sc/tokens.

Banedon_Toran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:44 AM   #29
Pixiewrath
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Aristocrats
Rank: Marquis / Markesa 200kgsp 1yr

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 964
Default

Banedon_Toran wrote:

Wait wait, let me get this straight...  you pay $40 for a features only expansion, then have to pay large amounts of gold to use one of the features (merc's) and grind crazy numbers of tokens for another feature (dungeons).

Hmmm... I stocked up on triple-sc but I think I'll still chuck AoD on the back-burner, don't see the point of buying something that will be largely unusable unless i'm willing to spend even more in plat/sc/tokens.

Everything in the dungeon maker isn't super expensive. The bosses and decorations are.The bosses has been that from day one, but the reason I created this thread is that hey raised the furniture sets with 450% to a few days grinding at the same time they put in SC shopping for them.They didn't add all furniture collections into packs like they did with the layouts they upped, but kept them the same way they were from before.Most other things are sanely priced between 50-300 tokens which is acceptable, but something so essential as furniture shouldnt have to use 10-15 hours of dungeon grinding just to get something. Especially no since we were offered it for 200 tokens before which was a sane price.I could definitely buy a pack for 900 tokens if it held all the decoration objects from an entire dungeon set, but not per piece. Crushbone, I think, has 9 sets now and that means 8.100 tokens for just one of the layout sets completed.That is absurd.

__________________




Pixiewrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #30
ET3D2

Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 37
Default

Quite a depressing topic to me as a casual player. I was looking forward to playing with AoD, but after having experienced it and following such discussions it's clear to me that it's meant for people who like grinding.

ET3D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.