EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #1
Valdaglerion

Loremaster

Anyone found any of the additional maps which were eluded to as being clickies in the world?

Valdaglerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
Sansbri
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Stormtroopers of Logan

Loremaster

I too was under the impression that dungeons throughout the game world would be available for us to use. after we completed a dungeon that is available.

Sansbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
Afista

Loremaster

So far I've searched in:

• Cavern of the Afflicted
  • Crushbone Keep (and the D'Vinnian Throne instance)
  • Deathfist Citadel
  • Den of the Devourer
  • Halls of the Forsaken
  • Najena's Hollow
  • Necrotic Asylum
  • Scion of Ice
  • The Anathema
  • The Deep Forge

and not found any maps. I know there's a ton to search still, but I was disappointed that there weren't ones in the variety I looked in allready : / Unless I missed them there, that's a possibility too! :p

Click Image for link to decorating consolidated works website

Consolidated Works Fourm Thread
Afista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #4
Arkenor

Loremaster

For that matter, I've yet to find any of those buff items, other than the 4 we start with. I thought there was supposed to be a whole range, and they spoke of us finding clever combos.

Arkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
Eyema
Server: Befallen
Guild: Shadowed Strife

Loremaster

Im sure this is limited atm on purpose to allow people to learn the system and adjust any major issues that werent solved during the Beta. The maps are most likely not in game, since no other maps show up on the leaderboards. I dont remember them saying specifically that there would be maps found in the world, but if they are, they arent in game yet. As for the spawners, i do remember them mentioning more of these, and certain ones working in combination to make new buffs. As far as i can tell, they havent been added to the game yet either. Most likely to make sure the ones we have work as intended before making a more complicated system like combinations. Just hold tight, and read the update notes, as they will most likely be mentioned there when added. (not specific ones of course, but that they exist in game in general)
Eyema is offline   Reply With Quote