EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
Dawnstrike

Lord

Hello,

I've seen books used before to write words out in house zones.  I would like to do the same thing; it appears I will need up to 50 books to write out three words so I really need no count books.  Are there any handy that I can purchase?  I found a list in a thread but looks like they would be earned through questing.

I'm open for suggestions for other items. I can't sink much into the divider that I plan to put it on as the othere side of the divider would be seen. Thanks in advance!

Cheribomb's Design Portal Hub

The New Halas Express

The Tangle Island Resort

The Shimmering Serpent Mens Lounge - Personal Library

A Frostfell Carol - Opera House

Dawnstrike's Manors of Erollisi Home

Dawnstrike's Maj Dul Suite

Nagafen: Elinor

Elinor's Freeblood Lair

Savne's Maj Dul Suite & Graveshadow's Grand Hall

Dawnstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Senya

Loremaster

Notebooks crafted by sages are no count, also alot of the quested ones means you only have to do the quest once and then you can purchase as many more as you like from the sage in your town for 1cp each.  Check Biblionorrath for books that say the following:

Purchase this copy from one of the following after you have completed the quest of the same name:- Indis Surion at 702, 82, 129 in South Qeynos (through the yellow portal)- Navarius Orvalis at 10, -7, -134 in North Freeport- Ricka Stonehide at -115, 149, -90 in New Halas

P.S.  Biblionorrath site is no longer being updated, but the site is still up and still has some good info.  I still reference it often when I need books.

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:19 AM   #3
Merissa
Server: Venekor
Guild: Highkeep Heros

Loremaster

Are there other types of items that people are using to write messages in your homes?

I had an idea just though other day about writing a message in my GH, but couldn't think of items to use.

Merissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:55 AM   #4
Sharann
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Order of the Guiding Light

Loremaster

You can buy creature catalog books in unlimited quantity from Duvawocket in Drednever site for 77s 76c and they do not count as item when placed in a house. You could also use the Freeport sign however it requires a rare (fir) and counts as item.