EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Oobo
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Extinction Agenda

Loremaster

ok REALLY SOE you guys didnt see this coming? people are adding a mentored person to thier RAIDS to keep us from getting writ updates or even fame off ANYONE in the raids at the PQs...[Removed for Content]??

Oobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
Jacquotte
Guild: Verdict

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

ok REALLY SOE you guys didnt see this coming? people are adding a mentored person to thier RAIDS to keep us from getting writ updates or even fame off ANYONE in the raids at the PQs...[Removed for Content]??

this nonsense has got to stop

if an enemy cons, he/she should award infamy/fame/notoriety and update your writ too! mentored players, players grouped with mentored players etc etc should update. With the only exception of trial accounts - i can accept that, even though it won't stop me from slaughtering them SMILEY

Jacquotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Cratoh

Loremaster

that'll teach you scrubs to prey on people with no gear desperately trying to get a $^&y piece of pq crap.

Forum - 1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

Censorship - deleting parts of publications or correspondence.

"Where there is official censorship it is a sign that speech is serious"
Cratoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #4
Jacquotte

Loremaster

Cratoh wrote:

that'll teach you scrubs to prey on people with no gear desperately trying to get a $^&y piece of pq crap.

reroll pve tbh

srsly.. i see it all the time

an x6 of freeps trying to kill the mob, not even once targeting the 2-3 Qs that are wiping them over and over and over and ...

use your next_hostile_pvp target button mate

Old 07-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
Ahlana

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Cratoh wrote:

reroll pve tbh

srsly.. i see it all the time

an x6 of freeps trying to kill the mob, not even once targeting the 2-3 Qs that are wiping them over and over and over and ...

use your next_hostile_pvp target button mate

There are x6 of Freeps? I never seem to find them... X6 of Q's now that I can believe.

But yeah this exploit needs to be fixed

Old 07-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
threat111

Loremaster

Some times I miss nagafen...

The above post is most likely cynical, sarcastic, offensive, rude, unnecessary, and informative. I apologize for any information gained from said post. It was meant purely to be cynical, sarcastic, offensive, rude, and unnecessary.
threat111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
Oobo
Guild: Extinction Agenda

Loremaster

This is NOT about people mentoring down and working on quests, AA etc etc...this is ABOUT FULL [email protected] x2 or x3 raids at a PQ or WF at lvl 90 with ONE person mentored in the raid which makes ALLLLLLLLLLLL members of the raid non updatable for pvp writs and or fame..Its LOOPHOLE BS and needs fixed, just like the [email protected] ONE person staying out of pvp combat incase his group gets into trouble and EVACS them...=(

Oobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #8
Ilovecows
Guild: The Catalyst

Loremaster

in my opinion, every one of us chose to roll on a pvp server.  That means you have no reason to cry about being killed if you are leveling up and are under geared.  If you don't want to get killed while leveling then roll on a blue server and buy a transfer when you are ready to come over here.

This has been going on long enough with SOE catering to the blue players who decide to roll on pvp servers and then cry about it once they do.  They are the ones who are ruining pvp for everyone because they just can't stand to die a few times if they are getting leveled in some zone.

I AM ILOVECOWS! REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE I LOVE COWS. YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM TOO. COWS ARE AMAZING AND I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY SAY THAT THEY AREN'T AMAZING. JUST LOOK AT THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY AND GRACE. THE AMAZINGNESS OF THESE ANIMALS ASTOUNDS ME EVERY TIME THAT I SEE THEM. DON'T HATE ON ME FOR THIS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT LOVE COWS, YOU ARE NOT A REAL PERSON.
Ilovecows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #9
Ahlana

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

in my opinion, every one of us chose to roll on a pvp server.  That means you have no reason to cry about being killed if you are leveling up and are under geared.  If you don't want to get killed while leveling then roll on a blue server and buy a transfer when you are ready to come over here.

This has been going on long enough with SOE catering to the blue players who decide to roll on pvp servers and then cry about it once they do.  They are the ones who are ruining pvp for everyone because they just can't stand to die a few times if they are getting leveled in some zone.

+1

Old 07-22-2011, 01:52 AM   #10
Ssue
Guild: Replaced

Loremaster

People don't really do that do they???

Old 07-22-2011, 05:00 AM   #11
Jacquotte

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

This is NOT about people mentoring down and working on quests, AA etc etc...this is ABOUT FULL [email protected] x2 or x3 raids at a PQ or WF at lvl 90 with ONE person mentored in the raid which makes ALLLLLLLLLLLL members of the raid non updatable for pvp writs and or fame..Its LOOPHOLE BS and needs fixed, just like the [email protected] ONE person staying out of pvp combat incase his group gets into trouble and EVACS them...=(

exactly, anyone in their right mind can see how silly this is

it needs to be changed ASAP