EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
Lazzdar

Loremaster

I've heard a lot of complaints regarding the Everfrost Summer Home. I've looked it over and I, personally, can see some promise there with some creative thought. I'd like to see a contest on interior design specializing with this home just so people can see just how good it can be. Maybe give a certain amount of time, like a month nor so for people to get their homes up and running.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
Cloudrat

Tester

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=496833

umm did you miss this?

Old 03-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
Katey
Server: Blackburrow
Guild: Kindred Souls

Loremaster

What tiles did she use for that house?  It's amazing!  I've been working on one in SQ on Everfrost but only using the current walls and it's coming out ok but that one is just WOW!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
Lazzdar

Loremaster

Gorgeous home, and a perfect example of what one can do with it, but it still doesn't defeat the fact that I hear from a ton of disappointed folks on the ESH. And still think there should be a contest specifically on ESH layouts.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
Aerfen
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Felwithe Freedom Fighters

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

What tiles did she use for that house?  It's amazing!  I've been working on one in SQ on Everfrost but only using the current walls and it's coming out ok but that one is just WOW!!!

They aren't tiles, they are the backs of the Erudite Bookcases (faction) and they make GREAT building blocks!  The possibilities with them are endless...here they are in a project of mine as well.

Regarding the ESH, I too was unsure what could be done with the home, but after seeing Starley's project I definitely plan on exploring the possibilities once the multiple home ownership comes out!  Hopefully her success will encourage others to do the same!

Thank you for giving carpenters building blocks!! - Lady Aerfen
Aerfen is offline   Reply With Quote