EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
Sensqui
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Misfits Incorporated

Loremaster

EDIT: For those of you who enjoy these pictures and would like to see the real thing, please visit Misfits Incorporated at the T2 Guild Hall in North Freeport. Thanks!

Hello all,

You may have seen me around on Homeshow, but I have never posted anything to the forums. So without further ado, I present to you a Misfits Incorporated Frostfell display.

This first picture shows you the ramps that are going up to the snowy platform staging area.

And this is the other side of the ramp...

As you come up the ramp, you will see our beautiful tree. If you look, you can see that we hung up some baubles and other ornaments on the tree.

This little guy was going to have a little goblin snack out of Santa Glug's little helpers. A little Frostfell Magic - or perhaps just a turkey or ten - has put him to sleep though, so he is saving them for later.

The big red guy himself on his sleigh. And kids, remember if you aren't nice, you will get coal - he has even a bag of that on his sleigh just for you.

And what was that in the background of the Tree? A gingerbread house? Nay - that is impossible... well guess again. I have designed this gingerbread house using the layout editor and may continue editing on it during the season.

From all of us to all of you, have a wonderful Frostfell - in any way you celebrate it in and out of game.

Sensqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Jazabelle
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Homes and Tomes

Loremaster

The gingerbread house is quite adorable in person. I was privilged enough to see it being built. Plus, I got to say that he should alternate puddings for the trim! Visit visit!

Misfits Incorporated is in North Freeport (the T1 guild hall, of course)

Blog: Homes and Tomes

"I keep a can of Raid next to my bed in case there are drachnids. It is the only Raid gear I have." -- Elogrim
Jazabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Kahlef

Loremaster

Nice place! And that little house looks so yummy... *drools*

Kahlef and a few others - Pirates - Crushbone server

My house designs
Kahlef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
Gzelle

Loremaster

/takes a nibble from the back roof - OH yes - VERY tasty!!!  /laughs - nicely done!

Skitle, Gracy - AB
Gzelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #5
Cloudrat

Tester

How cute!  Nice job and happy holidays to you as well

Kudos,

Cloudrat