EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #1
Caela

Loremaster

Today was the first time I've noticed this happening. 

I see the "call to arms" for Antonica (so far, it's always been antonica, but that may just be coincidence as I did not do a Commonlands WF today) - go to a bell, and choose Antonica from the travel map.  I get no choice of Antonica or Antonica 2 - it just zones me in to Antonica.  But WF is not up there.  It's up in Antonica 2. Prior to today, if it was up in Antonica 2, I would get a choice of zones, and most likely, that the zone is full and choose another.

Happened both WF's I did today.

It's bad enough that we have to guess what zone it's in, but now I get zoned into the first zone with no clue that an Ant2 even exists.

Caela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
Teufell

Lord

Nothing new in that.

You're allways only been able to zone in to the next zone if the first has a certain amount of players. Questers and farmers have been taking advantage of that for god knows how long.

So if theres not enough players in ant1 you only get that option even tho there might be a 2, 3 and 4 with players in SMILEY

Teufell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
Caela

Loremaster

Teufell wrote:

Nothing new in that.

You're allways only been able to zone in to the next zone if the first has a certain amount of players. Questers and farmers have been taking advantage of that for god knows how long.

So if theres not enough players in ant1 you only get that option even tho there might be a 2, 3 and 4 with players in

Up until yesterday I was always given an option of which zone to go to.  It wouldn't let me in a full zone, but it always popped up a box with a list of the various 2, 3, 4, etc that were in existence.

Caela is offline   Reply With Quote