EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Battlegrounds
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
DI2AG

General

I'll be honest, in terms of PvP there isnt too many things to approve of what Sony has done.

Whether it be PvP Devs getting the PvP system all wrong, letting God spells still work in PvP for 3 expansions etc... something usually goes wrong.

But i'd like to say that the No Lag present in Battlegrounds is a breathe of fresh air for anyone who has been playing on Nagafen, definately makes PvP alot more enjoyable and playable.

Hopefully the servers can be sustained to maintain this, even if they have to go down for a few hours on a weekly basis - i'd strongly support it.

Also as Feedback, Capture the Flag + King of the Hill > Relic Holding imo, specially when the team gives up and doesn't run at you at all and you have to wait for the points to tick up to 700

- Brokensword of Nagafen, Leader of Onyx

Old 03-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Wytie

Mouse Betrayer!

I love the lag free pvp also, but it kinda spoils me, lol when I go back out to open world pvp and get tons of crazy lag.

Even in the x4 I dont notice any lag, hopefully Sony might keep what every they figured out and use it for new zones so we can have the same kind of lag free combat.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
PeaSy1

Loremaster

its cause they arent new zones your actually being sent to a separate server. and agree with broken the relic game is pretty dull and wish i could just roll the capture the flag game everytime (not a fan of smugglers) but i have to do these other not so fun ones to get tokens for loots =(
PeaSy1 is offline   Reply With Quote