EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Battlegrounds
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
lollipop

Loremaster

I was agenst battlegrounds not really a PVP girl. But this has been more fun then I have had playing this game. I almost quit over the resists armor thing and accually cancled 2 of my accts.

But seeing BG gear - knowing can wear outside and toughness effects crit mid. The fun of the things. This kicks @ss lol!

lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #2
lollipop

Loremaster

nm... it was fun but was just told toughness only = crit mid on pvp servers. So eh was fun while it lasted. Wont be doing them anymore

Old 02-27-2010, 05:07 AM   #3
Slowin

Loremaster

Not like you need crit mit unless you're going to raid.. in which case you would be getting upgrades from raiding anyway.  How does toughness being separate from crit mit detract from the fun of BG's?  The point is to have a set of armor very effective for PVP and still very good for solo/heroic PvE.

So again, what do you need the crit mit for?

Slowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #4
lollipop

Loremaster

Heroic mobs in TSO i thought needed crit mid for. So SF as well prolly. So if a tank wore this and tanked heroic.. =/. Unless I am wrong and Ive been wrong alot before =p.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
eqaddictedfool

Loremaster

flurry seems to be the new DA for rok and crit for TSO. Nothing aas and gear wouldnt fix. Looking at the BG armor is actually not bad. despite the toughness most have a decent amount of crit and DA (im a dirge btw) and some pieces have some wicked procs on them that look like they work outside of pvp.
eqaddictedfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:11 AM   #6
lollipop

Loremaster

Just noticed some of the jewlery. Does look great will keep playing to get some. Tho might be smarter to wait. I would hate to spend weeks farming for a few items...just in time for sont to nerf them.