EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2009, 06:48 AM   #1
Drewx

Loremaster
Drewx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 223
Default

So I made a Troubadour and have been raising in level very fast, but he's already lvl 31 and I've almost crafted his level 32 mastercraft Armour and despite doing every quest to come my way i can't help but at times feel like I'm behind in AA.

So I was thinking...due to the increased leveling speed, and the major complaint that alot of players at the cap are lacking AAs. Perhaps the AA should undergo changes?

Particularly the amount of experience needed to get a point. Since we level faster...so fast there is hardly a need to make Armour or invest in Adept IIIs in some cases Adept Is...maybe they should reduce the xp needed for points.

Also I got mentored alot for named kills. Some people were very nice and gave me the loot from the named or dragged me along with them...others just killed it and moved on. So I was thinking...maybe named should be good for only one kill for AA no matter what level. That way people can kill them and be on their way?

I've been mentored atleast on 9 occassions...4 of them i got aa and the loot for. 2 of them I got nothing...and the other 3 times the high level killed the name because people who he asked tried to kill it for themselves rather than share aa.

I thought that i should bring it up. That I definately think AA needs a reduction in xp. We level far to fast now.

or on a another take...Quests should reward double the aa xp, or maybe every 5 quests below level 40 you get an AA point, and evry 10 after level 40? I don't know. But I feel that the formula could use some changing. =)

Any ideas? pros or cons? Please no flames. I'm not trying to rouse up any chaos.

Drewx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:03 AM   #2
Eugam

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,403
Default

I dont know exactly how it is for a new char. But...

My main was 58 when KoS and AA was introduced. Its my personal tradegy, but i lost also 12 AA due to a accounting bug when EoF was introduced. I have now 160 AA and i am struggling. I am playing my main since i joined EQ2, i killed most probably any named and did almost all quests available. I have a few greys left in Steamfont and new Everfrost and a few of the old grey books and grey heritages.Unlike some other classes my wardens big AA abilities like the main stances and the critical mitigation buff are 170+ AA. Currently i see no way to reach 170 AA unless the Lavastrom revamp is patched. And depending on the available new quests in Lavastorm i probably have to struggle hard to reach 184 AA for the stances before SOE releases the next expansion.

Eugam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
Mytilma

Loremaster
Mytilma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 294
Default

You can switch off combat and quest XP to not level too fast, and level only on collections (can't turn that off) and by occasionally enabling XP gain. My level 25 has 53 AA atm, and it was created some six weeks ago. There are quests in abundance, just need to complete them. Don't forget cataloging and book quests. Go to other zones to get quests; I did all quests I could get from Commonlands, Antonica, Greater Faydark, Timorous Deep and Darklight Wood, and am at the moment working on Thundering Steppes, Nektulos Forest and Butcherblock simultaneously. Don't forget the city dungeons like Crypt of Betrayal and Edgewater Drains.You can either level quickly and miss AA's or take a few weeks more time and work on AA's and skills (I have even alcohol tolerance up to date :o ). Your choice SMILEY

Mytilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:24 AM   #4
Rokaab

Loremaster
Rokaab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 1,038
Default

The whole point was that the latest AA's would be basically got by grinding missions and daily tasks, otherwise people wouldve got to 200 AA's a month after release and then complained there was nothing to do. So, no, I dont really see them reducing the amount of AAxp you need per AA.

Note: I was max level when AA's were introduced, so didnt get my first til I was 60 I think, I had already done 3400ish quests by the time TSO was released (thus leaving very few older quests to get AA when the AA cap was increased to 200), I'm now at 188 AA's, a small amount through quests, some by going back and doing named mobs I'd only ever killed when I was capped at 140, and by doing missions and daily tasks, you can get there, it just takes persistance.

Rokaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
Alienor

Loremaster
Alienor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,393
Default

People were asking for more incentives for grouping and here you go: * Grinding mission quests * Mentoring to lowies I don't see an issue here
Alienor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
Mytilma

Loremaster
Mytilma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 294
Default

Oh and Eugam, TSO is all about grinding, which is intended. SOE WTS AA potions, you know. But if you do a few easy missions per day (the LS and EF ones), the daily if it isn't too hard (and thus takes time) and the daily repeatable solo quests in Tupta and Grobb (some 30 minutes time investment for all six) you can get an AA point every 2-3 days.
Mytilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #7
Faenril
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Purity
Rank: Sushi Maker - Alt

Loremaster
Faenril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,136
Default

If you are late on AAs while leveling you can lock combat (and now quest XP too) and grind quests to gather AAs without leveling. Or you power level to 80 and do all the content mentored afterwards. I'd actually recommend a mix of both: If I leveled a new toon now, I would do the solo questing with XP locked, do the named runs I could on the way when a group opportunity arise, and come back later mentored to do the group content I missed on the way. Just my 2c ...
Faenril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #8
denmom

Loremaster
denmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Paradigm Clutch: Never shift reality without one...
Posts: 2,490
Default

If you level lock and turn off not only combat xp but quest xp, you can get a lot of AA xp.

My new Swash, just made her Jan 30th, is L26 with 33 AA.

I locked both types of xp, did all of the T2 content I could for AA, leveled up when the mobs were a bit hard to handle, locked again, wash, rinse, repeat.  I'm currently doing the same for T3 content.

But yah, level locking is definitely the way to go if you want to gain AA.

__________________
What I do when not playing EQ2: Paradigm Clutch
denmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
Eugam

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,403
Default

Mytilma wrote:

Oh and Eugam, TSO is all about grinding, which is intended. SOE WTS AA potions, you know. But if you do a few easy missions per day (the LS and EF ones), the daily if it isn't too hard (and thus takes time) and the daily repeatable solo quests in Tupta and Grobb (some 30 minutes time investment for all six) you can get an AA point every 2-3 days.

Since when give repeatables AA xp ? I did a lot of repeatables in Fens, writs and what not else. They only give AA when doing them the first time. Ok, there is text in chat telling you that adv. xp was turned to aa exp. But its not worth to mention. Rather i go killing aimals for meat to craft food SMILEY Even low grey quests pay better SMILEY

I wouldnt buy an AA potion for quests and killing. You only get a bang for the buck if you use a potion and then hand in 200 collections SMILEY The problem is i finished a lot of collections since 2005 and cant afford to finish more then 4 or 5 of the real expensive ones SMILEY I am not that desperate...

I will reach 200 eventually. Just i cant get into hard zone groups without the critical mitigation buff and that means i have a hard time to progress on the Shadow Odyssey questline.

Eugam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #10
Faenril
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Purity
Rank: Sushi Maker - Alt

Loremaster
Faenril's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,136
Default

Eugam wrote:

Mytilma wrote:

Oh and Eugam, TSO is all about grinding, which is intended. SOE WTS AA potions, you know. But if you do a few easy missions per day (the LS and EF ones), the daily if it isn't too hard (and thus takes time) and the daily repeatable solo quests in Tupta and Grobb (some 30 minutes time investment for all six) you can get an AA point every 2-3 days.

Since when give repeatables AA xp ? I did a lot of repeatables in Fens, writs and what not else. They only give AA when doing them the first time. Ok, there is text in chat telling you that adv. xp was turned to aa exp. But its not worth to mention. Rather i go killing aimals for meat to craft food Even low grey quests pay better

The Tupta and Grobb factions in Moors each offer a few repeatable quests you can do daily, that each yield a few %AA.

The TSO shard missions that send you in group instances also give you AA every time you complete them.

So run those faction quests and 1 or 2 easy zones like Deep Forge and Scion daily and you will get about 20 - 40 % AA XP daily.

Faenril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #11
zaneluke

Loremaster
zaneluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 543
Default

I see quite a few toons who have leveled up to 80 pretty quick but lack the AAs to match their toons and peers. I went in to my settings and turned on grey quests. Been plugging away at some grey ones every now and again for some aa. At 175AA grey quests from feerrott,EL,EF etc etc are giving about 1-3% per quest. It moves pretty qucik. The good thing is that I am enjoying going back through some of the content that i missed.

This weekend I am going to dedicate my time to mentoring down and running through SH,CK,ROV and RE. Old zones are fun.

__________________
zaneluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #12
NardacMM

Loremaster
NardacMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 319
Default

The last thing this game needs is an easier way to gain AA or xp. I recently abandoned my guardian and started levelling up an assassin. I've gotten 1 xp point for every 1.3 levels by doing quests, exploration, and a half-dozen collections.  I know i won't be max AA at level 80, but it will still be a helluva lot easier than when i was level 60 with no AAs. And going back and mentoring is a great way to go.. especially since it's easier to mentor quests than to group them when you're actually that level.

__________________
NardacMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
Brinelan
Server: Guk
Guild: Revelry and Honor
Rank: Officer

Loremaster
Brinelan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kelethin
Posts: 328
Default

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

maybe named should be good for only one kill for AA no matter what level.

Thats how it works now, you get aa on the first kill only, as long as it isnt grey.

but ya, not having to mentor would be nice.

__________________
Brinelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #14
Yimway

Loremaster
Yimway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,707
Default

Several things in this post:

1) A3's and MC is not worth the time to make anymore unless you're having trouble completing quests.

2) Don't kill things for xp, don't go on the named mentor runs.  This will overload your adventure xp and not give you nearly as much AA xp as spending the same time grinding quests.

3) Keep grinding quests and you're aa will start to catch up in the 40-70 levels as adventure xp slows down some, but aa xp remains fairly constant.  Avoid the temptation to group or do heroic dungeons and stick to your solo quest grind.  Otherwise, you'll get 80 and turn around and have to go grind these quests when they are grey.

I admit, this all sucks, as no one in game hates solo quests more than I do.  However, it is undeniable that it is the only efficient means of leveling anymore.  Unless you like being aa handicapped.

I should add, level locking or turning off xp is never needed, contrary to other's posts.  As long as you never do anything but soloquest till level 80, you'll do fine on your AA position.

Oh yeah, xp potions are the devil. Delete them.

__________________
Yimway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #15
Dasein

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,847
Default

AA gain will depend on how you level. If you go to a dungeon and crank out a level or two grinding trash, you won't get much AA beyond the occasional discovery or named kill. If you do most of the quest lines in each zone, work on HQs and other high-AAXP tasks, chances are, you'll see decent parity between AA and level.

__________________
Troll Lord Casywdian
Dasein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
feldon30

Fansite Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,424
Default

Can someone please change the title of this thread? It should be "Anyone thing AA XP needs to be DOUBLED?" and the answer is an emphatic YES.
feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #17
Drewx

Loremaster
Drewx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 223
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Several things in this post:

1) A3's and MC is not worth the time to make anymore unless you're having trouble completing quests.

2) Don't kill things for xp, don't go on the named mentor runs.  This will overload your adventure xp and not give you nearly as much AA xp as spending the same time grinding quests.

3) Keep grinding quests and you're aa will start to catch up in the 40-70 levels as adventure xp slows down some, but aa xp remains fairly constant.  Avoid the temptation to group or do heroic dungeons and stick to your solo quest grind.  Otherwise, you'll get 80 and turn around and have to go grind these quests when they are grey.

I admit, this all sucks, as no one in game hates solo quests more than I do.  However, it is undeniable that it is the only efficient means of leveling anymore.  Unless you like being aa handicapped.

I should add, level locking or turning off xp is never needed, contrary to other's posts.  As long as you never do anything but soloquest till level 80, you'll do fine on your AA position.

Oh yeah, xp potions are the devil. Delete them.

1) I'm not having any trouble questing...I was just thinking about it as I've been leveling my troubadour...that they seem completely moot to invest in now. I've been getting by completely fine on App IVs and treasured armor really. Seems i won't have to worry about Adepts until 50ish?

2) I'm only killing what attacks me, what the quest requires, and on the named runs it's not that we're killing mobs...we basically kill the name right then and there no mobs between. Probably because the higher level has already cleared everything.

3) I'm not complaining actually. I was just making a comment on some thoughts. I was just thinking as I was leveling that it feels like I am leveling faster than gaining aa. Also after reading the forums it seemed that it would help out since so many people seem to say that there is alot of people at the cap that are lacking AAs.I However seeing as my highest character is 60 maybe it does slow down drastically after 60ish. *shrug*

Drewx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #18
Thunndar316

Loremaster
Thunndar316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,681
Default

You don't have to turn off Quest and Combat XP to get a lot of AA.

It doesn't matter because the only way to get AA is to finish quests and kill named.  It doesn't matter if you are level 80 with 0 AA.  bottom line is you have to do quests.

AA xp gained is not based from your current level.  It is based from your current amount of AA.  Turning off combat XP does nothing but cost you XP.

__________________


Sleight of Hand is USELESS
Thunndar316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #19
Rahatmattata

Loremaster
Rahatmattata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,232
Default

I was in a Wailing Caves group last night. I had a 11 inquisitor in the group and guildies mentoring me (I am xp locked). We spent about 20 - 30 minutes running through the dungeon and killed all the named except 2, and doing the quests. She went from level 11 to 20 in that amount of time. It was ridiculous. And she earned like 1 AA point.

__________________


A Cure For Cancer
Rahatmattata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #20
Guarddian

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 20
Default

I just recently came back to the game and just wanted to  make sure of something. Turning in grey quests still no longer gives aaxp correct?  you would have to mentor down to the appropriate level

__________________
"Do you read Sutter Cane?"
Guarddian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #21
Eveningsong

Tester
Eveningsong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,844
Default

Guarddian wrote:

I just recently came back to the game and just wanted to  make sure of something. Turning in grey quests still no longer gives aaxp correct?  you would have to mentor down to the appropriate level

No, that is changed.  As someone mentioned above, the amount of AA you receive is based on the amount of AA you currently have, not your adventure level.  Your level only affects whether you receive AA exp for kills, not the amount received.  The only time your level affects AA gain (to my understanding) is if you are mentoring.  Then you receive an AA bonus for COMBAT AA only, based on the level difference between you and the person you are mentoring.  Mentoring should not affect AA gain at all for quests/collections.

Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #22
Full_Metal_Mage

Loremaster
Full_Metal_Mage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 322
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Several things in this post:

1) A3's and MC is not worth the time to make anymore unless you're having trouble completing quests.

2) Don't kill things for xp, don't go on the named mentor runs.  This will overload your adventure xp and not give you nearly as much AA xp as spending the same time grinding quests.

3) Keep grinding quests and you're aa will start to catch up in the 40-70 levels as adventure xp slows down some, but aa xp remains fairly constant.  Avoid the temptation to group or do heroic dungeons and stick to your solo quest grind.  Otherwise, you'll get 80 and turn around and have to go grind these quests when they are grey.

I admit, this all sucks, as no one in game hates solo quests more than I do.  However, it is undeniable that it is the only efficient means of leveling anymore.  Unless you like being aa handicapped.

I should add, level locking or turning off xp is never needed, contrary to other's posts.  As long as you never do anything but soloquest till level 80, you'll do fine on your AA position.

Oh yeah, xp potions are the devil. Delete them.

Wrong on all counts.

Adept 3s and MC is still worth using from 32 to 72.  AA will come while you're playing. Go ahead and group us and paly the heroic content as much as you wish. If you find your AA points are falling behind, just go out and grind some gray quests. This is not difficult for anyone who was not socially promoted through public schools to figure out.

There is no reason to avoid grouping for dungeons or to avoid mentoring for nameds. And certainly no need for repeatedly whining about this issue.

As it is today, a new character can go out and play whatever content they choose, grouped or solo, however they choose and then simply go back and spend some time grinding gray quests for AA. The only players who have difficulty gaining AA exp are players who completed the quests either back when quests had to con blue or higher to award AA experience or before gray quests gave AA experience.

End the whine in '09.

Full_Metal_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
Thunndar316

Loremaster
Thunndar316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,681
Default

Eveningsong wrote:

Guarddian wrote:

I just recently came back to the game and just wanted to  make sure of something. Turning in grey quests still no longer gives aaxp correct?  you would have to mentor down to the appropriate level

No, that is changed.  As someone mentioned above, the amount of AA you receive is based on the amount of AA you currently have, not your adventure level.  Your level only affects whether you receive AA exp for kills, not the amount received.  The only time your level affects AA gain (to my understanding) is if you are mentoring.  Then you receive an AA bonus for COMBAT AA only, based on the level difference between you and the person you are mentoring.  Mentoring should not affect AA gain at all for quests/collections.

Correct. There is no benefit to turning off combat Xp and quest XP. It just makes you level slower.
__________________


Sleight of Hand is USELESS
Thunndar316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #24
Rahatmattata

Loremaster
Rahatmattata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,232
Default

If you don't mind being level 80 with 75 AA go right ahead.

__________________


A Cure For Cancer
Rahatmattata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #25
Yimway

Loremaster
Yimway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,707
Default

Full_Metal_Mage wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Wrong on all counts.

Adept 3s and MC is still worth using from 32 to 72.  AA will come while you're playing. Go ahead and group us and paly the heroic content as much as you wish. If you find your AA points are falling behind, just go out and grind some gray quests. This is not difficult for anyone who was not socially promoted through public schools to figure out.

There is no reason to avoid grouping for dungeons or to avoid mentoring for nameds. And certainly no need for repeatedly whining about this issue.

.

No, A3's and MC is worthless to 72, cause you outlevel it far too quickly and you don't actually need it (at least most players don't).

Don't do the heroic content, by your own example, your doing it and turning around and doing grey quests to catch up.  Just stick to the quests and you end up at the same level/aa and skip the heroic stuff.

You will advanced faster and reach a goal of 80/200 by not doing heroic content until you've completed soloquest.  I've tried it both ways repeatedly, and I will say unequivically, stick to solo quest if you want to get there quicker.

__________________
Yimway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #26
Thunndar316

Loremaster
Thunndar316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,681
Default

Rahatmattata wrote:

If you don't mind being level 80 with 75 AA go right ahead.

It doesn't matter.  You are either level 80 with 75 AA doing level 30 quests or you are level 50 with 75 AA doing level 30 quests.

__________________


Sleight of Hand is USELESS
Thunndar316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #27
Vincire

Lord
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8
Default

The rate of AA Advancement feels out of sync in some respects and probably should be raised to come more in line with the rate at which standard levels are gained.  I don't think the Devs really intended for us to stunt the rate of growth in pne area in favor of another.  That just seems counter-intuitive to the kind of experience that has been offered in the case of soloable and more casual friendly material. 

Vincire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #28
Full_Metal_Mage

Loremaster
Full_Metal_Mage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 322
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Full_Metal_Mage wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Wrong on all counts.

Adept 3s and MC is still worth using from 32 to 72.  AA will come while you're playing. Go ahead and group us and paly the heroic content as much as you wish. If you find your AA points are falling behind, just go out and grind some gray quests. This is not difficult for anyone who was not socially promoted through public schools to figure out.

There is no reason to avoid grouping for dungeons or to avoid mentoring for nameds. And certainly no need for repeatedly whining about this issue.

.

No, A3's and MC is worthless to 72, cause you outlevel it far too quickly and you don't actually need it (at least most players don't).

Don't do the heroic content, by your own example, your doing it and turning around and doing grey quests to catch up.  Just stick to the quests and you end up at the same level/aa and skip the heroic stuff.

You will advanced faster and reach a goal of 80/200 by not doing heroic content until you've completed soloquest.  I've tried it both ways repeatedly, and I will say unequivically, stick to solo quest if you want to get there quicker.

It isn't solely about getting to 80 ASAP. It's about having fun getting there. I do a mixture of heroic grouping and solo quest grinding on my alts and have no problem leveling both adventure level and APs on them.

My older characters are a different situation.

Full_Metal_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #29
Dasein

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,847
Default

Rahatmattata wrote:

I was in a Wailing Caves group last night. I had a 11 inquisitor in the group and guildies mentoring me (I am xp locked). We spent about 20 - 30 minutes running through the dungeon and killed all the named except 2, and doing the quests. She went from level 11 to 20 in that amount of time. It was ridiculous. And she earned like 1 AA point.

I don't see the problem with this. Grinding XP is not going to get you AAXP until you're at the level cap, and even then, it's the least efficient way of getting AAXP. Encounter in the low teens aren't going to award a ton of AAXP, either.

__________________
Troll Lord Casywdian
Dasein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #30
Rahatmattata

Loremaster
Rahatmattata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,232
Default

Exactly, so don't go do dungeons unless you're gonna disable your xp cuz you're just gonna [Removed for Content] yourself.

__________________


A Cure For Cancer
Rahatmattata is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.