EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
Akku
Server: Nektulos
Guild: Maelstrom

Loremaster

Hey all! It's been awhile since I posted any of my work. I had the wonderful privilage of decorating my guild leader's house! But before I post pictures, I just have to first give some MAD props to the person who designed the pool table. WOW! That thing is not easy to duplicate!! It took me TWO days to get the thing jsut right with the highth's and the dimensions. And I would also like to thank the person who did the dart board. BRILLIANT!! It was very fun to make and also an excellent addition to my game room! THANK YOU!

SO! Here is Wizzis' house. ~~NEKTULOS~~ North Freeport under the Mage tower.

**KNOCK KNOCK** Hmm I guess Wizzis isn't home. Well, never you mind. I still have the keys to the place and would love to show you around. **Jingles a large ring of keys around.** AH! Here we are! **CLICK** Come on in! Oh and please take you boots off. I really don't want mud trails on the new EXPENSIVE carpetting. I had to haggle well into the night with a rogue Bathazid's trader for it! It was quite rediculous really, quite the story! I can tell though, you don't have the time and there is much to see.

Ah. The altar area. Being a brigand, Wizzis hails Cazic Thule as his god. Mind yourself around this area. Those tapestries were woven with as much hate as the Avatar of Hate has! I heard that the poor soul that made them was driven to madness and now wonders Nektulos forest. You can hear his eerie voice in the wind's at night speaking out words of hate that would make the hairs on your neck stand on end!

Here we are! Wizzis main room. Please! Have a seat! Yes that is one fine Halasian bear rug! There's a wonderful tale about how Wizzis came across that, but I'll leave it to him to tell you. Can I pour you something to drink? Oh! I see you're admiring the flaming boar's heads! Quite the fine trophies those are too. I'm pretty sure Wizzis killed and mounted those himself. All of the furniture you see in here came from a cobalt dealer in the seedest part of Maj'Dul; a place you really don't want to go alone. He has the finest, though, and at a very good rate too.

Come upstairs with me! I'll show Wizzis reading area, game room, and private room. He has some very nice pillows to relax upon while reading a favorite novel or studying the latest alchemie recipe. Or if you don't prefer reading, let's have a game on the pool table or even the dart board (thank you sooo much to the people that came up with these splendid ideas!). What's behind the little door? Well let me show you. This is where Wizzis comes to relax after a long day of raiding and adventuring. Yes, I even included a BIG SCREEN t.v. Currently it's on "Castle Home Improvement." He must have accidently left it on.

One more flight of stairs and we'll be done with the tour. I think we had better hurry too. Something tells me Wizzis will be home any minute. Care for a soak? Wizzis is quite fond of a good soak. He likes to shed off the worries of the day in his oversized moonstone pool. I do believe he is the only Kerra that likes water. When he's not soaking, he's lazily stretching out in the shade on his pillows.

And that concludes our tour of Wizzis' house! I certianly hope you've enjoyed it!! I think we ended just in time!! I believe I heard Wizz coming up the walkway. Here! Grab your boots! Thanks for coming! Bye!

Akku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #2
Karrane1

Tester

I forgot my boots 8(.. oh well, they were old ones anyway....... Very nice job!! Great game room... the pool table looks just awesome!