EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
Vismo

General

So I'm a tad confused here. My account page shows I should have RoK for the summer thing, but I see no place to download it at? How do I install it?
Vismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
Yimway

Loremaster

Patch your eq2, all content you are authorized for is downloaded.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
Jrral

Loremaster

Just run the EQ2 launcher like you always did. It'll check your installed files and download all the new and updated content that your account's got enabled. It'll take a while, though, RoK is a big download.
Jrral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
Vismo

General

[email protected] wrote:
Just run the EQ2 launcher like you always did. It'll check your installed files and download all the new and updated content that your account's got enabled. It'll take a while, though, RoK is a big download.
Oh, awesome! I've already done that then! Now to just defrag and hope it gets the taste of AoC out of my mouth.
Vismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
Konahito

Volunteer Moderator Trainiee

Question answered.

Good luck with your download and return to the game.  If you have any other questions about the Living Legacy event, check out the feedback thread that's already going and post there if you can't find an answer.

Forum Rules of Conduct

"Moderating forums is like playing Whack-a-Mole at Chuckie Cheese XP" - Quote from another forum I moderate at.

Konahito is offline   Reply With Quote