EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
Muraha
Server: Splitpaw
Guild: Holy Grail

Loremaster

Greetings,

I have submitted this many times in /feedback but it has not been implemented yet. I am posting here in the hope it gets seen by someone who can get the message to the right person.

We have had a lot of time wasted on our raids while waiting on a petition for a bugged chest drop. ie it drops in the wall, ceiling, floor etc. This not only wastes our time but GM time too while dealing with the issue. My suggestion is, why not have a fixed spawn location for the chest which is set at the spawn point of the named?

The chest always drops in the same location regardless of where you tank the mobs and also prevents players from pet pulling a named oit from a crowded room of adds without clearing first. Problem solved, no more bugged chests, no more time wasting

My two cent

Muraha

Muraha is offline   Reply With Quote