EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-31-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
Sunderban

Lorekeeper

instead of daydreaming about the things most guys dream about.....girls....fast cars.....football....fast computers.....girls.....instead i find myself fantasizing about some sadistic, possibly disgruntled dev that transfers and releases the entire PvP server of Nagafen....Q's and Freeps....onto the Antonio Bayle server. i envision hundreds of us...Nagafen Q's and Freeps...side by side running across the open plains like bloodthirsty barbarians destroying in a pvp frenzy all the citizens of Antonio Bayle.....

Maybe i need special help? dunno but for some reason i get all tingly sensation when i think of this.

Sunderban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:54 PM   #2
Spyderbite
Server: Venekor
Guild: Dark Vengeance

Loremaster

Could have been worse.. could've been a nightmare where you're all dumped on AB and have to adhere to the current ruleset. Q's (or Freeps) running around merrily asking you if you want to duel or go quest with them. Everyone around you emoting smiles and hugs while waiting for the next raid to take place. And, just before you wake up, your enemy runs up and corpse humps you and there isn't a thing you can do about it. /shudders
Spyderbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:57 PM   #3
Sunderban

Lorekeeper

[email protected] wrote:
Could have been worse.. could've been a nightmare where you're all dumped on AB and have to adhere to the current ruleset. Q's (or Freeps) running around merrily asking you if you want to duel or go quest with them. Everyone around you emoting smiles and hugs while waiting for the next raid to take place. And, just before you wake up, your enemy runs up and corpse humps you and there isn't a thing you can do about it. /shudders
jeesh....thanks spyderbite.....now i'm gonna be freaking out all day afraid to go to sleep tonight.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:59 PM   #4
Roald

Loremaster

Hmm killing all those bluebies would be a laugh.

Milambers

Qtoon

Roald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
Bloodfa
Server: Nagafen

General

If I find the same prospect of slaughter* on a grand digital scale amusing, does that mean I have to switch over to the Dark Side?

*No offense to AB.

Bloodfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:50 PM   #6
Pravius
Server: Mistmoore

Loremaster

We have an Antonio Bayle Server?Did the queen get a sex change?SMILEY
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
Pravius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
Stinkybeagle

Loremaster

Was it Calvin or Hobbes? I cant rememebr wich and i dont want to take the 20 secs to open another web page at this moment, although, one had the idea that as Humans we compete as a natural drive with in us, when worse come to worse we will sell are mothers to live one day longer. While the other , "Calvin or Hobbes", concluded that yes humans are competitive but the whole goal in mind it to prosper and better are selfs as a whole. The religouse say its eather Satan or God.  Over all I bealive its disapline and self control and in the end, yes its survival of the fittest but i would not sacrafice family and friends for my extended  lonely exsitance. If the bible is true in its words that we are the image of god , then we are more then likely a test tube that god had provided to hopfully discover his own existance.
Stinkybeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #8
Psych

Augur

dangit stinkybeagle...for that you lose 1 internets!!
Psych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #9
Sunderban

Lorekeeper

[email protected] wrote:

If I find the same prospect of slaughter* on a grand digital scale amusing, does that mean I have to switch over to the Dark Side?

*No offense to AB.

yes Luke....join the dark side......joIN THE DARK SIDE.........muahahahahaaaa............*hic* *cough* *weeze*
Old 01-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #10
Sunderban

Lorekeeper

Stinkybeagle wrote:
Was it Calvin or Hobbes? I cant rememebr wich and i dont want to take the 20 secs to open another web page at this moment, although, one had the idea that as Humans we compete as a natural drive with in us, when worse come to worse we will sell are mothers to live one day longer. While the other , "Calvin or Hobbes", concluded that yes humans are competitive but the whole goal in mind it to prosper and better are selfs as a whole. The religouse say its eather Satan or God.  Over all I bealive its disapline and self control and in the end, yes its survival of the fittest but i would not sacrafice family and friends for my extended  lonely exsitance. If the bible is true in its words that we are the image of god , then we are more then likely a test tube that god had provided to hopfully discover his own existance.
whew.....thats good to know. i have neither on Antonia Bayle so i guess im good to go........woohoo........