EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-27-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
hazzy1

my mates gone warlock (this time for real) and im trying to work out a good class to play with him, whether we're leveling or pvp'ing.we're FP side btw,im assuming a scout would be good to be to duo with him just for track, but is track the be end all of finding pvp?cheers.
hazzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Norrsken

Loremaster

hazzy1 wrote:
my mates gone warlock (this time for real) and im trying to work out a good class to play with him, whether we're leveling or pvp'ing.we're FP side btw,im assuming a scout would be good to be to duo with him just for track, but is track the be end all of finding pvp?cheers.
I honestly dont think so, but lots of people disagree with me on that point.

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:20 AM   #3
Wildfury77

Loremaster

hazzy1 wrote:

One combo i've seen played VERY well is Fury + Warlock DUO. DPS is insane + u can heal

Also seen a freeport "mage team" of Coercer and Warlock who did well.

Wildfury77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
hazzy1

thanks for the input, im not massively keen on going fury.Classes that do interest me have been, inquisistor, troubador, wizard, shadowknight and brigand.I've actually rolled a brigand up to level 10 and so far its ok, I'm playing on my inquist now and hes low level but I am liking him alot as well.I will probably roll all of those to 10 or so and see which I like but are any of them better to be?
hazzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
Amphibia

Loremaster

Brigand might be a good choice. Then you can track, evac, massive DPS, debuff (that also makes spells hit harder) and taunt people away from your clothy friend.

Amphibia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:45 PM   #6
Cigam
Server: Venekor
Guild: Eyes Of Darkness

Loremaster

Duh..... Another warlock!!

Fury is fun... swashy...beserker....wizard!

Old 12-28-2007, 05:00 PM   #7
Wytie

Mouse Betrayer!

hazzy1 wrote:

WIZZZZ-ORD

best duo ever IMO been there done it, melted full groups face

At first some will say insert<> scout type but the problem is your foes get smart kill the scout first then the mage.

but if you have 2 mana shields it doesnt matter who they try to kill first they are gona take alot of heat before the first mana shield is burned threw.

Warlock & Wizzy  best duo eva TBH  SMILEY

Old 12-28-2007, 05:11 PM   #8
Norrsken

Loremaster

Another duo I've toyed around a bit with is warlock/warlock duo. SMILEY Sounds a bit odd, but seriously. One drops one debuff and the other another, and then both drops the higest hitting encounter nuke at the same time. WHAM! Usually not much left after that, and if there is, they are running, or dying when the next high hitting encounter nuke lands.

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #9
Heleptra

Loremaster

Warlock and wizard! of course. Single target dps and group damage. wery good.

Drednaught Hartsia

6300 kill

1300 deaths

wizard.

LVL70

Heleptra is offline   Reply With Quote