EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-18-2007, 03:16 PM   #1
Darken_St

General

Since my play style was not directly affected by the changes, I am going to give it a shot. I cannot say I enjoy the idea of being forced to 80, but I have the feeling with my playstyle I won't be forced anywhere too swiftly.Thank you to all who partook of civil discussion with me. Taer, Spyderbite, Puissant and others. Though I still feel for people who wanted to keep someone in all tiers. I have a whopping two characters. I figure I will settle one in the 50s (xp should be low by then) and one at 80. So in the long run all that means is I am forced to grind the PVE game a bit more (level by getting aa so I don't "slip behind&quotSMILEY which though I am not too fond of is a necessity to get the things I am enjoying in EQ2.Do not expect me to run if you see me, I do only if its obvious I am about to splat, once I engage I go for broke ^_^See you all on the battlefields of Venekor, this Thursday. I'll probably be playing Mikael, my 25 Ratongan Swashy since he is the most affected and needs to move up to 37 as soon as he is able.Love for all her fellow Norrathians,Alexis-And to those whose side I was taking, I know this makes me a caver and traitor, but to be honest, protesting for something that isn't ruining your playstyle, on behalf of others, can only hold you from a game for so long. I have to now try it and see if it ruins my playstyle, I am rather sure, it will not.
Nathraxxis (Sarnak Brigand)
Darken_St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
Raidyen

Loremaster

in the 50's, its been averaging out to right around 1 percent per pvp kill.  It does change based on thier levels, but after 20 kills of all different levels over the weekend, i earned 19 percent total.  Thats not gaming breaking in my eyes.    I don't like it, but then again i don't like druids either, but i always group with them SMILEY

at 72 you can't even see the exps move in pvp, so its really doesnt matter at that point. 

Most of the damage was done to T5 and lower as far as pvp.  50 plus its duable.  It will add up eventually, but atleast its not the 10 percent some get at T2.

Old 12-18-2007, 03:48 PM   #3
Darken_St

General

Well Deekin, My Druid is a group healer druid. I really need to learn to pvp with her. And should probably respec out of wis and into int, or at least partially out of wis (keep 10% class movement buff).I did not even know they were op/fotm when I rolled one because I wasn't foruming at the time.As for the experience I figured as much, with Cailieg about to hit 40 and me pushing Mikael to 37 I should actually not really move that much faster than I was. I appreciated your civil tongue as well in the many threads we posted in. Thanks.Alexis^_^
Old 12-18-2007, 04:43 PM   #4
Raidyen

Loremaster

My wife actually plays a fury along with my swash, so the druid line was just a joke.  (i have to say that incase she reads this)

Anyway, She doesnt use the first tree speed aa anymore.  at level 72, with a chokadi totem, she can get 95 percent run speed.  She puts on her jboots, it goes to 100.  Thats 100 percent all the time.  Im not sure if the warden can do that also, but either way no real need to waste aa's in the first tree for the little bit of speed it gives you.  Particularly since it no longer stays with you in combat, PvE or PvP.

Sorry prolly took this a bit off topic SMILEY

Old 12-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
Spyderbite
Server: Venekor
Guild: Dark Vengeance

Loremaster

See ya on the field, Alexis!Shame you're going with the Goodies.. would have been fun to fight along side another spunky 'tonga! XD
Spyderbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:18 PM   #6
Darken_St

General

I miss Freeport all too often. I may end up moving one of my two characters over there if my missing of Freeport becomes too strong. You guys really band together to drive PvP out of your zones in a way I do not see on the good side.Alexis^_^