EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Shadowknight
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
Druisagoldengod

Loremaster
Druisagoldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Default

Is it just SK's?  Just Fighters?  Or everyone? Okay here is what I have discovered.  I have 18 points of self haste due to AA's.  I have the Amulet of the Foresworn which has 23 Haste.  And then I just bought the +20 haste adornment for my Dragon Bone Axe (delay 1.5).  With just my AA's of course, its 18 points of haste.  Then I put on the amulet, + 23 is 41.  Then put on the adorned Dragon Bone Axe and it doesn't change.  That would allude to that the Adornment doesn't stack with the item haste.  However, back to just AA hasted, put on the axe and I have 38.  Then put on the amulet and BAM I have 41 points of haste.  This indicates that either A a bug, or B a limit to self haste.  Has anyone else discovered this? *Edit* Casting Swiftaxe at +26 points of haste adds 26 points of haste.  Whats going on here?!
Druisagoldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:08 AM   #2
Controlor

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 767
Default

[email protected] wrote:
Is it just SK's?  Just Fighters?  Or everyone? Okay here is what I have discovered.  I have 18 points of self haste due to AA's.  I have the Amulet of the Foresworn which has 23 Haste.  And then I just bought the +20 haste adornment for my Dragon Bone Axe (delay 1.5).  With just my AA's of course, its 18 points of haste.  Then I put on the amulet, + 23 is 41.  Then put on the adorned Dragon Bone Axe and it doesn't change.  That would allude to that the Adornment doesn't stack with the item haste.  However, back to just AA hasted, put on the axe and I have 38.  Then put on the amulet and BAM I have 41 points of haste.  This indicates that either A a bug, or B a limit to self haste.  Has anyone else discovered this? *Edit* Casting Swiftaxe at +26 points of haste adds 26 points of haste.  Whats going on here?!
2 haste items dont stack. The game takes the item with the HIGHEST haste as the effects. So when you had the 20 haste axe and put on the 23 haste amulet it made it so you have 23 haste as the amulet overwrites the axe. I think the only haste adornment that stacks with items with haste is for the waist. and thats just +2. All hastes from spells stack i believe. So your 2 aa's will stack with 1 item and any other +haste spell such as an illy or a troub.
Controlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:46 PM   #3
Druisagoldengod

Loremaster
Druisagoldengod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Default

Aha.  So thats what it is.  Nice waste of 12p!  Oh well, thanks for the help!
Druisagoldengod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:55 PM   #4
Controlor

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 767
Default

yah sorry that you wasted the plat SMILEY just the mechanics of the game was that way in EQ1 as well.
Controlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 11:42 PM   #5
Wytie

Mouse Betrayer!
Wytie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,579
Default

[email protected] wrote:
Aha.  So thats what it is.  Nice waste of 12p!  Oh well, thanks for the help!
yea i did the same thing SMILEY but you can stack the haste adornment that goes on belts FYI just not the weapon one thats what really [Removed for Content] me off, its very little but every bit helps
__________________
Wytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #6
Squigglle

Loremaster
Squigglle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 823
Default

[email protected] wrote:
Is it just SK's?  Just Fighters?  Or everyone? Okay here is what I have discovered.  I have 18 points of self haste due to AA's.  I have the Amulet of the Foresworn which has 23 Haste.  And then I just bought the +20 haste adornment for my Dragon Bone Axe (delay 1.5).  With just my AA's of course, its 18 points of haste.  Then I put on the amulet, + 23 is 41.  Then put on the adorned Dragon Bone Axe and it doesn't change.  That would allude to that the Adornment doesn't stack with the item haste.  However, back to just AA hasted, put on the axe and I have 38.  Then put on the amulet and BAM I have 41 points of haste.  This indicates that either A a bug, or B a limit to self haste.  Has anyone else discovered this? *Edit* Casting Swiftaxe at +26 points of haste adds 26 points of haste.  Whats going on here?!

i have had very high haste on my ranger chekc this out: we had a zerker, my buffs and 2 bards in the group.

 

__________________
Squigglle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
Controlor

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 767
Default

Squigglle wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Is it just SK's?  Just Fighters?  Or everyone? Okay here is what I have discovered.  I have 18 points of self haste due to AA's.  I have the Amulet of the Foresworn which has 23 Haste.  And then I just bought the +20 haste adornment for my Dragon Bone Axe (delay 1.5).  With just my AA's of course, its 18 points of haste.  Then I put on the amulet, + 23 is 41.  Then put on the adorned Dragon Bone Axe and it doesn't change.  That would allude to that the Adornment doesn't stack with the item haste.  However, back to just AA hasted, put on the axe and I have 38.  Then put on the amulet and BAM I have 41 points of haste.  This indicates that either A a bug, or B a limit to self haste.  Has anyone else discovered this? *Edit* Casting Swiftaxe at +26 points of haste adds 26 points of haste.  Whats going on here?!

i have had very high haste on my ranger chekc this out: we had a zerker, my buffs and 2 bards in the group.

 

HAH you should see a monks haste. Was grouped with a monk once on my illy. Was me monk and troub (plus other non hasters). The monk had 200+ haste. (of corse with deminishing returns it means nothing but still).
Controlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:12 PM   #8
juz

General
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 318
Default

Illusionists can give what? 75ish haste per conc slot? INQs can give 61 to the whole group most of the time via Fanaticism. Furys can give  Agitate that procs haste.

Haven't seen mentioned the AGI acrylia ring, that will proc you 25ish haste a lot. All of that stacks.

__________________
juz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:33 PM   #9
Squigglle

Loremaster
Squigglle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 823
Default

Controlor wrote:
Squigglle wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Is it just SK's?  Just Fighters?  Or everyone? Okay here is what I have discovered.  I have 18 points of self haste due to AA's.  I have the Amulet of the Foresworn which has 23 Haste.  And then I just bought the +20 haste adornment for my Dragon Bone Axe (delay 1.5).  With just my AA's of course, its 18 points of haste.  Then I put on the amulet, + 23 is 41.  Then put on the adorned Dragon Bone Axe and it doesn't change.  That would allude to that the Adornment doesn't stack with the item haste.  However, back to just AA hasted, put on the axe and I have 38.  Then put on the amulet and BAM I have 41 points of haste.  This indicates that either A a bug, or B a limit to self haste.  Has anyone else discovered this? *Edit* Casting Swiftaxe at +26 points of haste adds 26 points of haste.  Whats going on here?!

i have had very high haste on my ranger chekc this out: we had a zerker, my buffs and 2 bards in the group.

 

HAH you should see a monks haste. Was grouped with a monk once on my illy. Was me monk and troub (plus other non hasters). The monk had 200+ haste. (of corse with deminishing returns it means nothing but still).
yeah i know but still
__________________
Squigglle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:50 AM   #10
Controlor

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 767
Default

juzam wrote:

Illusionists can give what? 75ish haste per conc slot? INQs can give 61 to the whole group most of the time via Fanaticism. Furys can give  Agitate that procs haste.

Haven't seen mentioned the AGI acrylia ring, that will proc you 25ish haste a lot. All of that stacks.

Illys give 68 at master 1 and inquis give 53 with fanaticism. i dont know bout fury's
Controlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.