EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-25-2007, 02:51 PM   #1
Femke

Loremaster

My Shadowknight became yesterday an citizen of Neriak... and one first things she did was buying a residence near the palace. The 5 room house was about 1g 70g and 7g upkeep per week.... no status is needed for buying or paying upkeep. I must say I really love this (it is easier for me to make gold then status). This made me wonder are there 5 rooms like that in Qeynos/Freeport also? I mean 5 rooms houses without status? Would be neat... and my Monk really needs a bigger house. Her 3 room house is getting fully stuffed with items SMILEY Femke.
Femke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
Urasmidu
Server: Antonia Bayle

Loremaster

Unfortunately the only five rooms in Qeynos/Freeport are the status ones, and they require a guild level of 30 to even purchase them.  The one saving grace for me is that even though the Neriak five rooms are nice I personally think the Qeynos/Freeport ones are much cooler looking in design and I believe they are actually bigger.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
phoenixshard

Loremaster

I think they are bigger too, but Neriak is the dark elf homeland. My necro can go home now. SMILEY
phoenixshard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
Solaran_X

Loremaster

[email protected] DLere wrote:
Unfortunately the only five rooms in Qeynos/Freeport are the status ones, and they require a guild level of 30 to even purchase them.  The one saving grace for me is that even though the Neriak five rooms are nice I personally think the Qeynos/Freeport ones are much cooler looking in design and I believe they are actually bigger.
If you take into account the entry foyer, the two back rooms, the big basement (torture chamber?), and the two rooms upstairs...I think the "five" room houses in Neriak (six rooms by my count) are bigger than the Freeport/Qeynos ones.
Solaran_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #5
bryldan

Loremaster

Im not entirely impressed moving to neriak. Do not get me wrong the houses are great and big but the traveling is HORRIBLE. What i mean is that the teleporter teleports you to the spires of nek and TS which really makes it super inconveniet to get to EOF where most of the new content is atm. Then if we want to go to SS you have to travel all the way outside the city to the carnival which isnt such a small walk.
bryldan is offline   Reply With Quote