EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Expansions and Adventure Packs
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-16-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Tarkaro

Loremaster

Ok I wanted to get the EoF expansion because I have it on my other account but it can't be found at my local store. So I thought I would update digitally but MY GOODNESS just to get EoF is almost $40.00 US but then I found I have to get KoS as well!  $29.99 is not bad but add the 2 together and thats more than getting 2 copies of the retail version of EoF!

I was wondering if any one knows if there is a way just to get the keys to unlock KOS and EOF since I already have the games I can reuse my disks but would need to have the registration keys for the account that doesn't have them.

If not, would it be feasible to get just EoF and bypass KoS for now (until Novemeber IF they come out with a bundled package)

thanks in advance for any help!

Tarkaro

Old 05-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Dreyco

Archive of Ik

I see EverQuest II on the shelves of Best Buy all the time.  Also, you can order the box online and get all expansions bundled.  It might take a few days to ship, but hey, you save 30 bucks either way.

Good luck.

Grand Historian of The Archive of Ik
Dreyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
Tarkaro

Loremaster

When I went online to get it, it said it was not available to buy/pickup at the store otherwise I woulda done it that way. maybe I just call the local store and see if it's there. trying to level a toon from the other account and EOF and the AAs would be so nice to help.

Thanks!

Old 05-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
Celline-Layonaire

Loremaster

The so-called "All in One" EoF pack is really worth the bucks anyway. (and ....internet is your friend~ )
Celline-Layonaire is offline   Reply With Quote