EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Expansions and Adventure Packs
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-15-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
kerosk

General

Hello everyone.  Most of my time is spent in either a 2-person group with my wife's character, or solo'ing.  My question is, is there any worthwhile solo or duo content in the adventure packs that make them worth getting, especially that there is now so much other content between the original game and all the expansions? Any advice/suggestions would help because I am torn as to whether or not I want to purchase the packs. Thank you, Lysantt Formerly of the realm of Cazic-Thule, currently of the realm of Mistmoore. 
kerosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
Wardyn

Loremaster

All the adeventure packs have some solo content (exp wise). The ratio is probablly 60/40 group/solo content in Splitpaw (my favorite) and Bloodlines.  Of course, once you get high enugh in level, you can solo the whole of both. Of course, they will be gray.

As for Fallen Dynasty, it's more group oriented than the previous two. 70/30 group/solo. That's not to say there aren't things to do as a lone player. Plenty of quests, trials for varios titles. However, when the solo quests are done, you will need a group to go forward. That said, with level 80 coming, more should be soloable.

Wardyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
KGr

Wardyn wrote:

All the adeventure packs have some solo content (exp wise). The ratio is probablly 60/40 group/solo content in Splitpaw (my favorite) and Bloodlines.  Of course, once you get high enugh in level, you can solo the whole of both. Of course, they will be gray.

As for Fallen Dynasty, it's more group oriented than the previous two. 70/30 group/solo. That's not to say there aren't things to do as a lone player. Plenty of quests, trials for varios titles. However, when the solo quests are done, you will need a group to go forward. That said, with level 80 coming, more should be soloable.

Nice post.  I'd probably go along with most of that although Fallen Dynasty I might even say it's 75/25 in favor of groups.  There is solo content there, but most of it will require a good group.