EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-14-2007, 09:15 AM   #1
Shikamaru

Lord

Once again Shax brings the action of Nagafen to film. With the recent server merges solo PvP has been harder than ever, but Shax pulls it off in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure! http://files.filefront.com/The_Movi...;/fileinfo.html Enjoi And in-case you missed the most recent ones... Greatest PvP Movie Ever 1~! http://files.filefront.com/Greatest...;/fileinfo.html Greatest PvP Movie Ever 2~! http://files.filefront.com/PvP_Movi...;/fileinfo.html
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:37 AM   #2
Ryuugekitai

Loremaster

I would have a few thing to say about the way he chooses the fights he will put in the video and the ones he wont ^^ but let's not start such a pointless debate.

On the other hand, the name of the monk that got owned like a noob (yep, that would be me) is Dilandaux, not dilandeoux. That IS important. So if the honored Shax would edit the video to correct the name in the credits, that would be very nice of him.

Besides The X droped last WE, so i'm back to being Dilandau (which is a lot more sexy).

Old 05-14-2007, 11:57 AM   #3
Shikamaru

Lord

Ryuugekitai wrote:

I would have a few thing to say about the way he chooses the fights he will put in the video and the ones he wont ^^ but let's not start such a pointless debate.

On the other hand, the name of the monk that got owned like a noob (yep, that would be me) is Dilandaux, not dilandeoux. That IS important. So if the honored Shax would edit the video to correct the name in the credits, that would be very nice of him.

Besides The X droped last WE, so i'm back to being Dilandau (which is a lot more sexy).

You'd have to comment about every PvP video than. Over half the names in that video are spelled wrong in the credits, if you didn't die your name wouldn't be in the credits to get spelled wrong SMILEY Names longer than four letters are meant to be forgotten anyways.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #4
Ryuugekitai

Loremaster

Well I droped the X so the name is shorter ^^

but I gess my name won't ever be remembered since I don't intend to drop anymore letters and I'm still way over 4 SMILEY

Old 05-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #5
Netzoko

Loremaster

I thought it was really cool. SMILEY
Netzoko is offline   Reply With Quote