EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-18-2007, 04:02 AM   #1
Lam Party

Loremaster

So I dont know if this is the right forum for it and I have sent in petitions and I have talked to people on other servers and everything else but maybe you can move this to the right section if this is where it is not supposed to be.  You have two major problems from where I am sitting and that is lag in raid zones and people using a hack to farm the same named mobs in zones over and over without a lockout. It is very disturbing that I have gone into Emerald Halls each week for the past 4 weeks and had to deal with Gardener and his 20 second lagspikes. It is also very disturbing to see some 2nd rate raiding guild linking 15 shoulders from Mistmoore Inner Sanctum while they exploit a linkdead technique. Can anybody send me a private message or something and just fill me in on maybe when changes are coming or when actions will be taken? Every time I petition this stuff I get some generic message about how you know about it and it is going to be fixed.  So if you know about it then how about you be open with us and let us know what is going on. I like this game, I don't want to leave but when half the mobs cause a huge lagspike because of the algorithm from a charm or delevel and there are guilds getting away with basically murder, it makes me want to go elsewhere.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #2
Rqron

Loremaster

Ahhh but you see, its those guilds that do this  that scream loudest if there are changes done so nobody wants to touch it with a 50ft broom handle :=))J.C.
Rqron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:02 PM   #3
Gnobrin

Steam-monkey

If you see this happening, /report those you see doing this and then immediately /petition for CS assistance so it can be seen and then taken care of.  Exploting is indeed naughty and could warrant not even being put on the "naughty list" for those that are caught this holiday season, but getting far harsher treatment.  So, remember to /report and /petition so such issues can be dealt with!

~Gnobrin!

Gnobrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #4
Agaxal
Server: Unrest

Loremaster

wow, gnobrin falling for the necro post!
Old 12-12-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
StrollingWolf

Forum Moderator

SMILEY

Old 12-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #6
Samulbrar

Volunteer Moderator

[email protected] wrote:
wow, gnobrin falling for the necro post!
Actually, Gnobrin is more concerned with helping people out instead of looking to see if something was necro'd. I'll close this now, since the issue has been addressed by Gnobrin.

It's always September somewhere on the 'net.
Samulbrar is offline   Reply With Quote