EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
Galldora

Loremaster

Here are several pictures of Cherryann's 3-room house at 2 Lucie Street in South Qeynos.  I'm on the Shadowhaven server and all are welcome to visit.The living room has oak trim and floor and coarse walls.Living room from the other direction, showing library and bar.The fireplace is made with two Oggokian tables and many Oggokian chairs, a design I borrowed from the "fireplace" thread.Here is a closeup of the bar.The bedroom has oak trim, original flooring and coarse walls.Detail of one corner of the bedroom.Bedroom from the other direction.The patio, featuring lots of fir furniture and fungus.

BTW, I've included the type of walls and flooring because I've seen so many people ask about this in other threads.  I just want to mention that thereis no need to buy the coarse walls, as far as I can tell, because they seem to me to look exactly like the jagged wood option.

Message Edited by Galldora on 01-17-200606:54 AM

Old 01-17-2006, 08:32 PM   #2
kerryne

nicely done!  i'm currently decorating a guildie's room and i'm making a fireplace that looks much like yours only smaller (he lives in a small in room in maj'dul so i have to put most of the table in the wall)

i love your outdoorsy theme for the patio

Old 01-17-2006, 08:57 PM   #3
Trillien

Loremaster

Very nice, indeed :smileyhappy:...I have a 3-bedroom in South Qeynos as well. It's great that there are so many players posting here...I see ideas I never thought of. My house is closed for renovation until I am happy with it. :smileyvery-happy:

Robert A. Heinlein
Trillien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 08:19 AM   #4
bor

I agree, awesome job on the patio!

-bort