EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-14-2006, 02:15 AM   #1
Maroger

Loremaster

I have seen people talk about the crafting stations you can get for you home and I was just curious at to how you get them?

Of course I am still in my 1 Room Hovel in Longshadow Alley and reluctant to move due to the convenience but curious as to how you get these crafting stations.
Maroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 02:21 AM   #2
Calthine

ZAM EQII

They are guild goodies, available form the City Merchants at various guild levels.  The first variety, which only makes Crude combines, is available at guild level 5; the last variety makes up to Pristine and is available at guild level 30 (or is it 25?  I can never remember).  They all cost status points plus cash.

Please visit my non-gaming Blog! or follow me on Twitter!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 03:28 AM   #3
Howlingmoon

Loremaster

Calthine wrote:
They are guild goodies, available form the City Merchants at various guild levels. The first variety, which only makes Crude combines, is available at guild level 5; the last variety makes up to Pristine and is available at guild level 30 (or is it 25? I can never remember). They all cost status points plus cash.
Actually, tis guild level 10, 15, 20 and 25 for each quality of crafting table. SMILEY

Sorrows End Guild Website

And Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will.

What's meant to be will always find a way.

Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off 'til next week.
Howlingmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:17 AM   #4
NiamiDenMother

EQ2TC

Here's some hard figures for you:

The "Simple" ones that are available to anyone in any level of guild (cost: 1g 11s 64c and 6125 status) are very, very basic. As such, they will only make crude items. The Formed stations (cost: 3g 35s 9c and 17780 status), available at guild level 10, allow for shaped item creation. Worked stations that allow for quality level 3 are available when a guild reaches level 15 (cost 10g 27 c and 53689 status). The Elaborate versions that can make pristine items are not available until your guild hits level 25 (cost 87g 44s 80c and 492805 status)

'Mum
Old 01-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #5
Cheni

The poopy part is that the stations offer no status reduction. I really wish they did - for what they cost, they should. =P Until they add status reduction, I just can't bring myself to farm *that* many writs just so I can craft in privacy. I'd rather have more paintings. =P
Old 01-19-2006, 11:10 PM   #6
Bleusong

Loremaster

think status cost on elaborate is bit too much..SMILEY
Bleusong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:32 PM   #7
Galldora

Loremaster

I have one of the simple stoves in my provisioner's inn room, but it's only for looks.  I can't imagine what one can do with a crafting table that makes only crude items!
Old 01-30-2006, 07:25 AM   #8
retro_guy

Loremaster

Galldora wrote:I have one of the simple stoves in my provisioner's inn room, but it's only for looks.  I can't imagine what one can do with a crafting table that makes only crude items!

The only use they could have had was to make subs, as they can be crude, but as subs are no longer useful, they are just for looks.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
shirpa

Loremaster

I really don't see much point in crafting from your house until they put in a house item that is an NPC that sells fuels. You can't buy anything else from it and you can't sell to it. Until then, it's easier to just hit the local crafting instance instead of running back and forth to buy fuels.