EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-07-2005, 05:29 PM   #1
LobaLobaLo

This didn't seem to be the case yesterday, but as of today,  if you try to examine the details of an item sold by some offline sellers, you get a 'no info' box that is quite useless.
LobaLobaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #2
Screamin' 1

This was a bug when the sellers logged out. Their items remained kinda halfway on the market, instread of all the way. Wares of sellers still logged into the game appear as normal. Should be fixed now, but the affeted sellers still need to login first.
Screamin' 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 07:24 PM   #3
Kyriel

Loremaster

no true. I set my stuff for sale, and now that im not int he room, there is "no info" on my items.
Same goes for my friend who is also selling while online, outside of the room
Old 04-08-2005, 02:35 AM   #4
HanktheDwarf

Tester

On test this occured if the person didn't log in after 24 hours.  Don't buy the item, because you might not get it.  The money will get taken out, and you might get the item when the person logs back on.
HanktheDwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #5
Suraklin

Loremaster

This happened to me yesterday morning about buying something and not getting it from an offline sale. Tried to buy Swarm of Rats and it took my money but didn't give the spell. Person refunded my money by email but they still lost spell evidently. Really [Removed for Content] me off too been looking for that spell for a week.

Friends don't let friends ask for another classes nerf.
Suraklin is offline   Reply With Quote