EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Fan Art
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-16-2005, 06:17 PM   #1
Aen

Nah, not really, i love my kitty and i only feed my draggys with proper draggyfood (like deersteaks and uh.. visiting guildmates).
But this pic is just to cute so i had to share it, think i have one without the annoying interface in the way, but im to lazy to upload it. 

The blue dragon is nameless at the moment, please bring me suggestions, had a guildmember that didnt treat him so good so i adopted the poor thing.
And the cat.. hm.. well, its a cat.. :smileytongue:
And of course my precious pink dragon Pinky.  (that now sems to have fully recovered from the horrible relinquish-incident)

Aen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #2
Eadari

Loremaster

I can imagine that cat thinking "Help me"He has that get me out of here look SMILEY hehehName the other dragon, The Brainthat way you have Pinky and The brain

Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy
Eadari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #3
deffe

[Removed for Content], thats awesome! it turned out so well! the cat looks confused and inicent while the baby dragons look like they are licking their lips! hahahaha very funny pic, gave me a good laugh!
deffe is offline   Reply With Quote