EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > History and Lore
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-01-2005, 06:45 PM   #1
MaultarDarqueso

General

Is there an online site that shows what all the paintings look like?  It is very lame that you can't see them in game before choosing.  I ended up choosing temple of the elders (looks like Temp of Veeshan Entrance).  I wanted something iksar related. :/
Old 04-01-2005, 07:46 PM   #2
Cusashorn

Loremaster

MaultarDarquesoul wrote:
Is there an online site that shows what all the paintings look like?  It is very lame that you can't see them in game before choosing.  I ended up choosing temple of the elders (looks like Temp of Veeshan Entrance).  I wanted something iksar related. :/

The closest thing you could choose from that looks like an Iksar  is the painting of Trakanon, and I mean that in relation because he kicked the Iksar out of thier former home of Sebilis.

Message Edited by Cusashorn on 04-01-2005 08:54 AM

Cusashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:17 PM   #3
troodon311

Loremaster

and

Message Edited by troodon311 on 04-01-2005 10:19 AM

Off he rides, on his noble steed, a valiant figure, straight and tall, to wake his love with love's first kiss. And prove that "true love" conquers all! AHAHAHAHAHA!
troodon311 is offline   Reply With Quote