EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > History and Lore
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-01-2005, 11:42 PM   #1
Berek-Halfhand

Loremaster

'All Good Things...' was created when I thought about the EverQuest franchise as a whole and really started to understand the scope of the lore. The story is set just after the great cataclysm. Destruction, chaos, and general despair rule the land for many years. Here is a glimpse of two friends on a journey to a place where they hope they can survive. For those who actually read this you may find a parallel that could very well have happened or happen yet in our own world. Please let me know what you think.Below is the link, enjoy:http://eq2.ogaming.com/data/2469~AllGoodThings....phpThe entire Legends & Lore series can be found here:http://eq2.ogaming.com/data/859~FanStories.php

"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it - but all that had gone before."

Berek-Halfhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:35 AM   #2
SinR

Loremaster

Berek-Halfhand wrote:'All Good Things...' was created when I thought about the EverQuest franchise as a whole and really started to understand the scope of the lore. The story is set just after the great cataclysm. Destruction, chaos, and general despair rule the land for many years. Here is a glimpse of two friends on a journey to a place where they hope they can survive. For those who actually read this you may find a parallel that could very well have happened or happen yet in our own world. Please let me know what you think.Below is the link, enjoy:Clicky 1The entire Legends & Lore series can be found here:clicky 2
Clickified for the lazy (like me)

Princearthas - SK - Freeport

Sugarpear - Warden - Freeport

Many other alts, all on Freeport

I play Everquest 2 Extended. I pay the same 15 dollars a month you do. You know what I get that you dont? MORE PLAYERS.
SinR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:00 AM   #3
Berek-Halfhand

Loremaster

Ack, I'm sorry I thought it autolinked. Thank you very much Sinkr for double checking my post for me SMILEY. What did you think of the story(s)?

"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it - but all that had gone before."

Berek-Halfhand is offline   Reply With Quote