EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-04-2006, 04:35 AM   #1
terrified kill

General

hi all I'm planning on making a defiler or mystic I'd like qeynos better then freeport but the one thing thats making this decision is so hard is the debuffs how are they different? i'm aware of how both heal and ward about the same but how are they different? and which would do the most damage for the times i would need to solo? thanks for the help in advance
terrified kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #2
radical_EDWARD

Loremaster

terrified killer wrote:hi all I'm planning on making a defiler or mystic I'd like qeynos better then freeport but the one thing thats making this decision is so hard is the debuffs how are they different? i'm aware of how both heal and ward about the same but how are they different? and which would do the most damage for the times i would need to solo? thanks for the help in advance

make a fury SMILEY jk, you can compair defiler debuffs and mystic debuffs here SMILEY

Message Edited by radical_EDWARD on 02-04-200608:12 AM

radical_EDWARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:28 AM   #3
terrified kill

General

k thanks that would be the main reasoning of going mystic or defiler as  i'd like to buff,debuff,ward and heal which will do the most dps? its not a real issue for me as i plan on being in a group 90% of the time but for that 10% of the time which would be a better soloer mystic or defiler? thanks for the help with the debuffs
Old 02-05-2006, 04:48 AM   #4
radical_EDWARD

Loremaster

terrified killer wrote:k thanks that would be the main reasoning of going mystic or defiler as  i'd like to buff,debuff,ward and heal which will do the most dps? its not a real issue for me as i plan on being in a group 9m0% of the time but for that 10% of the time which would be a better soloer mystic or defiler? thanks for the help with the debuffs

our dps is pretty close, with defilers having a little more dps and mystics having better sta debuffs, all and all its pretty equal. The thing you have to consider is that defilers and mystics both have horrible dps over all. It would be best that you stick to a grp SMILEY
radical_EDWARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #5
terrified kill

General

i'm ok with that as that was the point of me making a healer i would like to be a debuffer/buffer and i like wards and healing would be good if i would have made a fury i'd still be grouping with him as much as possible