EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
BALTO

Loremaster

Was killing some wisps some time last week, an noticed a few nukes slipping past my wards.  Divine nukes landed an lost a substantial amount of hp's...Solo'd a friend's wizard today, an again every so often one of the nukes would bypass the ward.by the way, none of these gave me a debuff counter, as in a dot eat'n away at me while warded.an not once was i able to have a constant recreation of the issue that was taken place.
BALTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 07:27 PM   #2
Saracyn

General

I have noticed a few times that it seems my wards aren't preventing damage at all.  I usually can get away with spam casting my wards and then chat ar whatever while the group kills stuff for me (when I feel like being lazy that is lol).  But every once in a while i realize that although BOTH my group ward and my single target ward are still active and the tank does not have any DoTs he is still taking damage.  I thought it was just me!
Saracyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
Banditman

Loremaster

Log it.