EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-21-2004, 08:19 PM   #1
Jezekie

General

List done by Gwynet on the beta forums---------1 - Minor Healing - Instant heal3 - Smite - Divine DD4 - Minor Archhealing - Instant heal5 - Courage - AC and sta buff6 - Cure Noxious - Poison and disease cure6 - Summon food and water7 - Weakness - Str debuff8 - Revive - Non combat rez9 - Enduring Breath - underwater breathing10 - Wailing Haze - Slow11 - Contagion - Disease DoT + damage if shadow11 - Spirit guide - Summons a spirit guide to rez a priest12 - Spectral Ward - Ward13 - Phantasm - AE hate reducer + fear13 - Spiritual Seal - HP, divine and noxious group buff13 - Spirit of the Wolf - run speed increase14 - Ward of Spirit - Group ward14 - Breath of Spirits - Group instant heal15 - Grey Wind - Cold DD + slow15 - Eidolic Ward - ward with no power cost/casting time16 - Auspice - Health and power buff16 - Mending spirit - cure trauma17 - Totemic Aid - Instant heal + noxious cure18 - Healing Ritual - Instant heal18 - Spirit of the Bull - Str and sta group buff19 - Expunge elements - Cure elements19 - Spirit of the Badger - Strength, AC and Noxious group buff20 - Udor's spirit of the hawk - covers the form of the caster with an illusory image20 - Ursine Elder - Bear form21 - Delusion - Str and sta debuff 22 - Path of the grey - Combat revive 23 - Water spirit - Endurance breath + def buff24 - Keening Haze - Slow and offense debuff24 - Cold fire - Cold DoT25 - Spiritist's salve - Group instant heal25 - Spiritual replenishment - Instant heal + noxious cure26 - Ancestral Ward - Upgrade to Spectral Ward26 - Cry of the Ancients - AoE Sta, poison, elemental debuff27 - Queling spirits - AoE hate reducer + minor heal28 - Miasma - Disease DoT + damage if shadow28 - Wards of shadow - Group ward29 - Prophetic guard - Group Power and poison buff30 - Umbral fortitude - Group HP, divine and noxious buff30 - Omen - HP and Power buff + out of combat regen30 - Form of the Builder - covers the target in an illusory image31 - Runic shield - Group str, AC buff, can increase noxious resists in combat32 - Anger of the Ancients - AoE disease DD32 - Spirit of the Rhino - Group str and sta + ward against noxious damage32 - Spiritual Healing - Instant heal33 - Touch of the Grey - Cold DD + snare34 - Ursine Oracle - Bear form35 - Fallacy - Sta and str debuff35 - Grim Lethargy - AoE slow35 - Slithering form of the serpent - changes form37 - Aqueous Spirit - Enduring Breath + defense buff38 - Howling Haze - Slow and offense debuff38 - Icy flames - Cold DoT39 - Mourning Soul - Slow but immobilizes the caster39 - Pox - Disease DoT + damage if shadow40 - Howl of the ancients - AoE Sta, noxious, elemental debuff40 - Haero's Aura Awareness - See beyond the realm of the living and use the eyes of the spirit ream40 - Eidolic Savior - Buff that prevents death + adds ward41 - Ancestral Aegis - Ward41 - Rejuvenating chant - Instant heal + noxious cure42 - Transcendent Blessing - Group heal42 - Umbral ritual - Group ward42 - Fading Spirit - Ward to the caster + hate reducer when enemy hits43 - Prophetic shield - Group power and noxious resistance43 - Accordant Spirits - AoE hate reducer + minor heal44 - Eidolic Mettle - HP, divine, noxious group buff44 - Prophecy - HP + Power buff + minor regen45 - Ire of the Grey - Cold DD + snare45 - Shadowy attendant - Summons a pritective spirit that casts beneficial spells on the group45 - Form of the Great Stag - turns the caster into a stag46 - Enlightened Healing - Instant heal46 - Spirit of the Elephant - Group str and sta buff + ward protecting from elemental and noxious attacks46 - Fury of the Ancients - AoE disease DD47 - Avatar - Str, sta, agi buff + haste47 - Runic Talisman - Group str and AC buff + increased noxious resists every attack48 - Ursine Prophet - Bear form49 - Chimerik - Sta and Str debuff49 - Dreadful Lethargy - AoE slow50 - Oberon - Ward - Immobilizes the caster and costs power to maintain50 - Talisman of the spiritist - Covers the mystic in a sparkling essence
Old 11-21-2004, 08:48 PM   #2
Viroxi

NICE post! BUMP!

Been looking for something like this...well done.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:14 AM   #3
Mystiq

General

Yes nice list indeed :smileyhappy:. There is also a great list with exact descriptions found at this site.

Regards,

Mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 03:36 AM   #4
Nightb

I wasnt given the Spirit of Bird Spell. Is there a certain scribe or place that I can find it? Or is it just a random drop? Level 20 is the only lvl I DIDNT get 2 spells so far.
Any help is appreciated... TY
Nightb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 12:14 PM   #5
Jeridor

Loremaster

See the scribe in Elddar at the top of the Elddar Tree.
Jeridor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 10:43 PM   #6
ogg

Jeridor wrote:
See the scribe in Elddar at the top of the Elddar Tree.

Hmm, so there may be spells I haven't gotten yet as a 21 Mystic because I haven't revisited the scribe?
21 Troll Guardian
15 Gnome Enchanter
Everfrost
ogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 10:53 PM   #7
Nightb

This is the first spell i havnt been given. All the rest i was given. Visit the scribes to claim your app2 spells. if you travel between all the different scribes in the sub cities, you are bound to find all your app2sa
Nightb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 11:43 PM   #8
Jih

Spiritual Replenishment is not level 26 - it is level 29.6Min Requirement of 148 skill in Fetichisms
Jih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 05:02 AM   #9
CorynX

Based on my experiences in beta, the only spells that *aren't* given automatically at level are the "fluff" spells: hawk, giant badger, and great elk illusions. Also, at 50 I didn't have Sparkling Essence (?), which made me think it was a fluff spell.. but I didn't see it on any vendors, either. So I'm not sure if it was actually put in, or not, or what it actually does. =p
Old 12-03-2004, 05:18 AM   #10
Jih

Sparkling Essence is a fluff spell.. You could buy it in Qeynos Harbor, at the scribe across from the Registrar. It does what it sounds like: it makes the Shaman sparkle in this green shiny light. It's sadly somewhat annoying. SMILEY I never used it at 50. SMILEY It's all about Form of the Great Stag and the crazy shuffle it does when it runs with SoW on. SMILEYSMILEY
Jih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:47 AM   #11
Shunidar

Tester

responding so I can check the box to keep it at the top of the forum list.  Thanks for the list SMILEY

"Cyranel" lvl 50 Dark Elf Warlock, lvl 50 Alchemist (Test)
"Silvermist" lvl 50 Woodworking Slave (Test)
"Butterbean" the too-cute-to-really-be-furious Halfling Fury, lvl 34 (Test)
GL of "Children of War"... aka CoW (/moo)
Shunidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 04:32 AM   #12
Mystiq

General

There is already a stickied, acurate spell list with descriptons for Mystics at the top of the board. If you need a Shaman spell list, see this link.

Regards,

Mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote