EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Coercer
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-11-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
2of

One of my guildmates recently looted a Master I for my T5 large heal, and just gave it to me. That being said, I wish to repay her with an adept3 gift. Yet I am totally unfamiliar with Coercer class. Please tell me what spell I should bestow unto her that will be the best for her in the long run, since I will be paying out of pocket for the rare and do not wish for it to go to waste.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #2
Tanatus

Loremaster

Choices are very hard and depend on personality ...

Buffs at Adept 3 no different from Adept 1 - except cost more power to cast...

Debuffs - altouth Adept 3 have somethat easier time with landing on target and last during some fights longer then Adept 1 (I have only 1 example of such type fight - Darathar - try stick anything on him with less then master 1 quality and see how long spell will last) still not worthy to upgrade ....

Which leave you basically with either offensive spells Tyranical Mind, Seizure, Torment, Despair ....

I think that best gift would be just T5 ink (alizarine) so person can choose what spell she want to upgrade

Tanatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 11:16 PM   #3
2of

lol even if I give her ink, it will come right back to me ><
I am about to hit 49 sage bro, which is why I ask what spell to make her.

She asked for clarity, but I thought that I had read somewhere that clarity has no upgrade from adept 1 to 3, so I wanted to come here and find out.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:14 AM   #4
Tanatus

Loremaster

well in that case all simple SMILEY if she dreamed about Clarity Adept 3 make her happy SMILEY
Tanatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 10:51 PM   #5
CappyFu

Don't think there is a difference between clarity Adept I and Adept III. Much like the previous cracks.

Captfusa Manifesto

[50Coercer50Alchie][MSwordsJediKnightAllianceAce-Lowca][65Ranger65Cleric65Chanter-Povar]
CappyFu is offline   Reply With Quote