EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Station Cash
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
rawlaw29

Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3
Default

I had recently purchased some SC on friday during the double stash cash weekend.

At first I tried to access the sc from ingame but for some reason I was receiving an error. After A few attempts I decided to try it on the offical website. After 2 attempts of trying to purchase SC I received the same errors.

After I had given up in fustrating I later went on to check on my debit card account to find that 2 transactions were pending. 1 for 10$(2000sc) and one for 5$(1000sc). I logged back on ingame and I didn't receive any additional sc.

I've opened a few posts and its been almost a day now since I've opened a ticket and I have had no responses.

Your help is appreciated and thank you for your time.

rawlaw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:22 AM   #2
Scouby

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3
Default

Hi,

I have the exact same problem but I can't check if I have any pending transactions. And I'm worried because I tried at least 5 or 6 times to buy the 10000 Credits. I don't want to be charged that many times. I only want 10.000 SC.

I opened a ticket yesterday but so far no answer. Here is my Ref# 101218-000649

The Creditcard I used is the exact same creditcard I used to subscribe. I also have other issues, I can't active my RAF account. So I think it is a creditcard issue but no problems at my side because I used the same card yesterday to buy other stuff.

Could you please take a look and resolve that issue before the Station Cash 50% Off WEEK END ends please?

Thanks.

EDIT : Ok, I used another credit card and it works. So I think SOE must have blocked the other credit card for a reason. Hope someone will look into it. Can you please also confirm me that NOTHING will be billed on my first credit card ? Thank you very much.

Scouby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
TSR-DennisG

Customer Service
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 420
Default

rawlaw29 wrote:

I had recently purchased some SC on friday during the double stash cash weekend.

At first I tried to access the sc from ingame but for some reason I was receiving an error. After A few attempts I decided to try it on the offical website. After 2 attempts of trying to purchase SC I received the same errors.

After I had given up in fustrating I later went on to check on my debit card account to find that 2 transactions were pending. 1 for 10$(2000sc) and one for 5$(1000sc). I logged back on ingame and I didn't receive any additional sc.

I've opened a few posts and its been almost a day now since I've opened a ticket and I have had no responses.

Your help is appreciated and thank you for your time.

The only recent Station Cash purchase that went through was on 12/19.

TSR-DennisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
TSR-DennisG

Customer Service
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 420
Default

Scouby wrote:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem but I can't check if I have any pending transactions. And I'm worried because I tried at least 5 or 6 times to buy the 10000 Credits. I don't want to be charged that many times. I only want 10.000 SC.

I opened a ticket yesterday but so far no answer. Here is my Ref# 101218-000649

The Creditcard I used is the exact same creditcard I used to subscribe. I also have other issues, I can't active my RAF account. So I think it is a creditcard issue but no problems at my side because I used the same card yesterday to buy other stuff.

Could you please take a look and resolve that issue before the Station Cash 50% Off WEEK END ends please?

Thanks.

EDIT : Ok, I used another credit card and it works. So I think SOE must have blocked the other credit card for a reason. Hope someone will look into it. Can you please also confirm me that NOTHING will be billed on my first credit card ? Thank you very much.

The only station cash purchase we have for you in the month of December was on 12/19.

TSR-DennisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Laiina

Loremaster
Laiina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 622
Default

Everytime I try to buy SC in game, I get get the "general system error". Have not checked debit card yet to see if either went through, one was for $50, one for $10.

** duh, nm.. I had forgotten to update the card info on this account.

__________________
Laiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:59 AM   #6
Scouby

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3
Default

TSR-DennisG wrote:

Scouby wrote:

Hi,

I have the exact same problem but I can't check if I have any pending transactions. And I'm worried because I tried at least 5 or 6 times to buy the 10000 Credits. I don't want to be charged that many times. I only want 10.000 SC.

I opened a ticket yesterday but so far no answer. Here is my Ref# 101218-000649

The Creditcard I used is the exact same creditcard I used to subscribe. I also have other issues, I can't active my RAF account. So I think it is a creditcard issue but no problems at my side because I used the same card yesterday to buy other stuff.

Could you please take a look and resolve that issue before the Station Cash 50% Off WEEK END ends please?

Thanks.

EDIT : Ok, I used another credit card and it works. So I think SOE must have blocked the other credit card for a reason. Hope someone will look into it. Can you please also confirm me that NOTHING will be billed on my first credit card ? Thank you very much.

The only station cash purchase we have for you in the month of December was on 12/19.

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation. Indeed, the only purchase that went trough was on that day and with another credit card.Is it possible that you guys put a red flag and block any transactions from a creditcard who is used in different countries? I'm not the only member of my family who uses that card to play EQ2 and we don't live in the same country. But I understand, better be safe than sorry. SMILEY

Again, thank you.

Scouby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
ATLDawgy

Loremaster
ATLDawgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 179
Default

I can confirm that the link used by the Double Station Cash promotion was broken for stored credit cards.  I also tried purchasing SC using a stored credit card (same one that is used for my subscription) and got the error others are reporting.  I was able to use the same card information as a new card and get the transactions to go through successfully.  However, this morning I saw that I had extra charges from the failed purchase attempts, yet those attempts didn't result in more station cash.   The error in your E-commerce application is that the site passes through the charge despite generating an error to the customer.  Whatever return value the stored payment page gets after submitting the charge causes your web app to return an error to the user and also to whatever app in your system actually grants the SC since no one is getting the SC from these transactions.

I made 3 successful purchases to one bank account yet I have 6 charges showing today.

ATLDawgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
TSR-DennisG

Customer Service
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 420
Default

I have confirmed that you made 2 successful station cash funding purchases on 12/19 under the account you are posting from.  Any failed purchase attempts are pending charges that we will not collect and should be released at a predetermined time set by the card issuer.

TSR-DennisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:08 AM   #9
ATLDawgy

Loremaster
ATLDawgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 179
Default

TSR-DennisG wrote:

I have confirmed that you made 2 successful station cash funding purchases on 12/19 under the account you are posting from.  Any failed purchase attempts are pending charges that we will not collect and should be released at a predetermined time set by the card issuer.

Yeah but you haven't explained or addressed why there are failed purchases from one of your portals.  I just attempted to purchase more SC on a different account from account.station.sony.com and got the following error along with the charge pending against my card account.  Why can the pending charge successfully reach the banks yet your ecommerce portal returns the error?

ERROR!

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.

Please try again later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://support.station.sony.com

ATLDawgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
TSR-JamisonW

Customer Service
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 486
Default

[email protected] wrote:

TSR-DennisG wrote:

I have confirmed that you made 2 successful station cash funding purchases on 12/19 under the account you are posting from.  Any failed purchase attempts are pending charges that we will not collect and should be released at a predetermined time set by the card issuer.

Yeah but you haven't explained or addressed why there are failed purchases from one of your portals.  I just attempted to purchase more SC on a different account from account.station.sony.com and got the following error along with the charge pending against my card account.  Why can the pending charge successfully reach the banks yet your ecommerce portal returns the error?

ERROR!

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.

Please try again later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://support.station.sony.com

If you PM me your station name I'll see if I can get that answer for you.

TSR-JamisonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
ATLDawgy

Loremaster
ATLDawgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 179
Default

PM sent.  Thanks.

ATLDawgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #12
Kaozz

Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Default

I have this same error.  Tried to get SC funded to my wallet.   Any timeframe for a fix on this?   Would like to get my freeblood into the game for the xp bonus...

Kaozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.