EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chaos Descending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-01-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
Mercychalice

Are currently not allowing me to summon a mount in any city (I had to go to Enchanted Lands to summon a mount), and is not letting me train the mount. It tells me I can start training, but is not letting me click the button to train it, and says I am currently training it in my chat window, but does not have a count-down timer stating the mount is training.
Mercychalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:24 PM   #2
Xianthia

I had similar problems. Had to choose different mount, dismount, zone etc, until finally worked on the mount I wanted to train. It's certainly fiddly and I did /bug, but was hard to pin point what worked until finally was able to train.
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 09:48 AM   #3
Xavion

maybe in a GU or something we can get horseshoe as a new slot
Old 11-03-2018, 11:35 PM   #4
Sigrdrifa

Mount summoning has been weird in Myrist since I started playing in Beta. Usually you can remove the mount from your mount page to your bags, then put it back in the mount page, then summon it. Otherwise, popping back out the wizard spire in the Myrist Foyer to somewhere else and casting the mount has worked for me.

But from what I see in chat, some people have a lot more trouble with it than I have personally experienced.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:39 AM   #5
Sigrdrifa

Okay, mount summoning is weirder today. I deleted Gullveig from Beta and made a new /beta. When she popped in in Beta, she was in the Coliseum of Valor and dismounted. I was unable to summon a mount in Coliseum of Valor, so I shrigged and went through the Tribunal.

Once I was transported to the Myrist Foyer, I still couldn't summon any mount. I bought Eashindor, equipped him, and tried summoning, no dice. I moved Eashindor to my inventory, then back to the mount window, tried summoning. The summoning bar was visible (with no mount name showing), the summoning completed, and it worked for about 2 seconds before I was dismounted again.

So, I popped out the wizard spire to Antonica. I tried summoning Eashindor, and he summoned as expected AND his name showed up on the summoning cast bar! Yay!.