EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-25-2017, 05:11 AM   #1
Jinkies

Is it possible to have a Channeler/Beastlord type bar for ascension. So whatever Ascension that your in loads the spells on that bar? If we cant get 2 or 3 (really need 5 more hot bars), why not have a universal bar?
Old 10-25-2017, 05:24 AM   #2
Yado

They have already said they have no plans to add more hotbars. Sorry. tbh I close my beastlord and channeler bars I really don't care for them at all. its way to easy to drag spells out of one and monkey with your normal hotbars during battles.
/togglechannelerwindow
/togglebeastlordwindow
Old 10-26-2017, 03:13 AM   #3
Jinkies

They said quite many of things that they backpeddled on. This is for beta testing and a need, not a want. i have 2 free slots available on my channeler, 3 with removing class resolve buff. Sorry tbh, this is for feedback.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:53 AM   #4
Ellimist

Considering that the consolidation of spells was pulled "months ago" this is very much needed as we now need to keep all our standard class spells past level 100. Plus add another 5 ascension abilities somehow.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:31 AM   #5
Prissetta

/agree
Old 10-26-2017, 04:39 AM   #6
Yado

I merely quoted what the devs have said, and yes they have backpedaled ( they have already backpedaled on consolidation and class balance ) and I know this was feedback I meant no harm in relaying what the devs have already said or said they were going to do.
Old 10-27-2017, 04:52 AM   #7
Arieva

I suggest you look seriously at getting darqui if this is a strong priority for you. They have a suedo hotbar that gives quite a bit more space for multiple ascensions etc.
Arieva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:36 PM   #8
Earar

still .. would be nice to have an ascension bar .. and depending on your ascension will show the right spells.

the darqUI hotbar is nice but it has its limitations, you cannot see the timer, you cannot see if the spell is ready or not, casted or not casted.

I wanted to use it for all my buffs but realised wasn't best thing to do when there are fights where u get debuffed.

and an ascension hotbar would be awesome. could also use this to update UI and make it a bit more 2017 ? Smile
Old 10-27-2017, 11:25 PM   #9
Eyenstein

I would like to see less hot bar use...IE Spell consolidation. Tho I do agree Ascension should have its own hot bar.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:21 AM   #10
Prissetta

/agree