EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-30-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
thulia

Just finished the adventure signature questline on 2 accounts, logged over to live and it's not there to claim, got the tradeskill one but not the adventure one, anybody else got the same problem?
thulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:29 PM   #2
Annabea

Well the beta adventure quests reward isnt listed on any of the achievements. Are we just supposed to finish them all and that gives it? (meaning maldura + thalumbra + sig line). if so its sorta annoying that you need one heroic quest in Maldura to finish that
Old 10-30-2015, 04:49 PM   #3
thulia

achievements - quests - terrors of thalumbra - underdepths saga
Old 10-30-2015, 04:50 PM   #4
Alphonsus

The only Heroic reward I see is for clearing 9 Heroic zones. Although I believe someone stated the achievements weren't working on that one.
Alphonsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:55 PM   #5
thulia

ignore me it's not a beta reward it's the reward for the quest that you get in game
Old 10-30-2015, 05:14 PM   #6
Caith

Developer

I just tested this, and the reward is granting correctly. You need to finish more quests, as it is not tied only to the signature line.
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #7
Annabea

Yea figured its doing the 3 quest achieves to get it. Just weird that there is that one heroic quest you need to clear a zone for when there is a heroic achievement for zones. Guessing ill have to go and do that since its the only quest i have open.

If its not that umbrite quest tho, i have no idea what it would be...

Thanks for checking it =)
Old 10-30-2015, 09:31 PM   #8
Raenius

- 22/27 quests done in Thalumbra
- 10/11 quests done in Maldura

Got the x2 access quest open (heroic one), but that is pretty much it.
Overland clickie-timerquest seem not to count, last option from my point of view is new quests appear once you have increased your faction with fairies more (doing repeatables).
Old 10-30-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
dngrmse

I've searched everywhere for more quests. Mob drops, clickies, etc. Nothing. I suspect you're right that more quests might be available through the Glaufaye with sufficient faction.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:59 PM   #10
Tabri

Im stuck at 17/27 overland quests. Its like playing hide and seek with everything in this expac. I guess they thought this would be fun but after 10 or more years of playing this game its not fun now its just an annoyance. Mad
Tabri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:01 PM   #11
Tabri

Is it the overland quests that allow us to claim the mount along with this or the heroic zone achievement or the raid achievement? Since I know its not the tradeskill achievement I have finished that one along with the signature line.

Why are we playing a guessing game here? If its the overland quests I along with a lot of people I know are not amused by the hide and seek games now being played to finish anything in this expac. Are yall just wanting to burn us out before live on this content?
Old 10-31-2015, 01:30 AM   #12
dngrmse

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/terrors-of-thalumbra-beta-rewards.564895/
Old 10-31-2015, 01:37 AM   #13
Gninja

Developer

There are quests in the Abandonded Fungus farm that people seem to easily miss because the quest giver is triggered.
Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:53 AM   #14
Kuulei

TY for the hint! BigGrin Now how about performing CPR on the beta server as it just went BOOM! Wink
Kuulei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 02:09 AM   #15
Tipperton

I've actually done all those quests. Triggered that guy, done all his. Done all the others in the zone including the repeatables. Have the achievement for 27/27 quests in Thalumbra, 11/11 maldura. Completed tradeskill signature line & Adventure signature line.
Currently on live, don't see anything that is claimable from completing stuff on Beta yet.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:11 AM   #16
Tabri

Thank you for this non informative article that I have already read. It states adventure quests only. So to me and most others I talked to that would mean just the overland quests? Then why did I get the mount when I did the signature quests before even completing the adventure quests for the overland achievement? Here let me re word that article for everyone.

If you complete the achievements for the overland quest and signature quest line series on the beta server, you’ll be able to claim one “Kaeonos, the Dark Spirit” for one of the characters on your account on a live server.

Or similiar to that

Now we understand it takes two achievements to get the mount.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:12 AM   #17
Tabri

Thank you BigGrin
Old 10-31-2015, 02:38 AM   #18
Caith

Developer

Check again please, I can see the feature on your account. Let me know if you still cannot see it.
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:08 AM   #19
Tipperton

I would Caith, but stuck zoning for last 10 minutes :/
Old 10-31-2015, 03:13 AM   #20
Tipperton

Ok, Caith, I hit exit, switched to live & did find the claimables there now. Earlier when I checked, they weren't there, I swear! LOL
Old 10-31-2015, 12:42 PM   #21
Netharius

@Caith

I'm having a similar issue - I completed the Adventure Sig series, and the 27/27 and 11/11 achievements (including the Ash district Heroic update) and got the Tradeskill Beta reward, but no mount. I haven't started the TS one yet, so I'm confused Smile
Old 10-31-2015, 01:52 PM   #22
Foretold

I ran around the mushroom farm last week for an hour or so, because gninja told me to... and I never found a trigger for those quests.
Foretold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:59 PM   #23
Netharius

Check south of the farm (empty area with lots of mushrooms)
Old 10-31-2015, 02:19 PM   #24
Tabri

Dont do the tradeskill achievement to try to get a mount it wont work. I have done the Sig series, now all quests(finally) 27/27, and all the tradeskill quests, I am missing the heroic update for all of the Maldura quests 10/11. Its like pulling teeth trying to get even one mount.

If you are not getting a mount on live then it must be bugged you should be finished for one of the mounts anyway. To get any other mounts maybe we have to finish all quests, raids, heroics in the entire game Tongue
Old 10-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #25
Materfarmer

I too am having trouble locating those quests. I am looking in the area south where the cepholex are. Killed them nothing. Nothing on track. No clicky but the cart.
Materfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:27 PM   #26
Marranda

I did the 11 city quest, the 27 overland quest, sig quest, and tradeskill and no Mount live Frown The ONLY thing I haven't done is the LEAVE your mark and that doesn't seem to be working at the moment, After waiting at one location to click it, finally I did and didn't even get 1/20 even though its clicked with my name. Looking at the achievement window it doesn't even list a mount for any of the quest Other than sig btw!
Old 10-31-2015, 05:47 PM   #27
Marq

So is one of the Maldura quests not awarding the point for achievement, after finally finishing the achievement at 11/11, my journal says i have 12 quests completed in Maldura. Is that right then or is some quest missing a flag? (or registering as being thalumbra)
Marq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:03 PM   #28
Marranda

Not that I know of, I just don't get why I am not receiving the in game Live mount. Even tho I did all the quest other than the marking quest. I did the 11 in maldura, the 27 overland the crafting and the sig but have no mount on live showing up on my main toon on maj'dul . Frown Is that in your journal under achievements? Cuz mine says complete 11/11 for maldura?
Old 10-31-2015, 07:43 PM   #29
Fulenstixx

I completed the Adventure Sig series, and the 27/27 and 11/11 achievements (including the Ash district Heroic update) and got the Tradeskill Beta reward, but no mount on live
Old 11-01-2015, 03:42 AM   #30
Tabri

Same here I now have two tradeskill beta rewards with junk in them for all of this work and not one single mount on live. I have now done everything except the heroic achievement also and that one I have started its just not done yet.