EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Tyrus Dracofire

Loremaster

i missed that Japan's statue, could that be part of relief support once again for Sandy storm relief that effected east coast?

i think it is good idea to bring that statue as perma support whenever another distaster hit, bring it back and have players to help assist SONY and anyone who needs or supporting.

Tyrus Dracofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
Cloudrat

Tester

Old 11-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
Tyrus Dracofire

Loremaster

thanks cloudrat, hope SOE pay attention to the needs of those folks effected by Sandy, but i wonder why SONY didnt make a move to aid.

SOE, folks need some relief support, some are still freezing in cold temp without heat and no power or gas line are down, they need us to help funding to restock gas, clothes, and building supplies and get them restart, some of them are not able to play Eq or Eq2, or other MMO, and they are very sad folks got nothing else  and lot of kids went hungry, even some schools are down in those local effected areas.

let bring that "Relief" support statue back so we can buy to help supporting and shows that we care.

Tyrus Dracofire is offline   Reply With Quote