EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
Iren
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Celestial Knights
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Iren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default

Pretty much like the title says, maybe not the newest expac , but its so hard trying to get 1 items from an old deck, it would generate money for you soe and appease a fair few people in the process,

paintings /houses/ shrink and enlarge pots/mounts

theres nothing that we havent gotten already just a different layout or picture

__________________
Iren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
daray

Loremaster
daray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 371
Default

The problem with this, is that LoN has its own market economy, and doing this here would probably affect the players over there.

daray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Iren
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Celestial Knights
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Iren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default

i didnt know that, they must use the loot cards to trade for game cards

__________________
Iren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #4
Ulrichvon

Loremaster
Ulrichvon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 641
Default

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

i didnt know that, they must use the loot cards to trade for game cards

No, they sell the loot cards for real money.

No one actually playes LoN, thats a silly idea.

__________________
Hey, where's my random act of kindness?
Ulrichvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
Avianna
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Ronin
Rank: Officer

Loremaster
Avianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 435
Default

I will second the OP's Idea.

__________________
Avianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
yettii

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 74
Default

Also throwing in my vote.

yettii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #7
darwich

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 840
Default

would love Vhalens band! on SC lol
darwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
Iren
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Celestial Knights
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Iren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default

Ulrichvon wrote:

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

i didnt know that, they must use the loot cards to trade for game cards

No, they sell the loot cards for real money.

No one actually playes LoN, thats a silly idea.

haha i tried to grasp it but my small brain cant seem to win a match so i gave up on it entirely, and i dont know anyone who plays it neither

__________________
Iren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
Britefire

Loremaster
Britefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Norrath
Posts: 277
Default

Honestly, that would be the most amazing thing SoE could add to marketplace!

It is fun to play (not that I am even remotley decent at the game), but a lot of loot is either near impossible to obtain, or only possible to get one of (or COMPLETELY impossible to obtain!).

I am suprised they haven't at-least put some of the loot up for sale, the fluff items there would probably sell very well!

Britefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
Ulrichvon

Loremaster
Ulrichvon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 641
Default

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

Honestly, that would be the most amazing thing SoE could add to marketplace!

It is fun to play (not that I am even remotley decent at the game), but a lot of loot is either near impossible to obtain, or only possible to get one of (or COMPLETELY impossible to obtain!).

I am suprised they haven't at-least put some of the loot up for sale, the fluff items there would probably sell very well!

I didn't mention it earlier, but LoN is done by a 3rd party, and my guess is they have contractual obligations that the unique rewards created for the card game can not be offered any other way.

__________________
Hey, where's my random act of kindness?
Ulrichvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:35 PM   #11
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage
Rank: Captain

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,982
Default

if your a gold member, you get 5 free boosters a month that you can select from any of the game packs. just pick the pack that has the loot you want, and you got 5 chances at getting it every month.

cosidering LoN is a 'seperate' game in and off itself, I doubt they'll put it's loot on the MP...except for you to buy the booster packs to try for it, like they already have.

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
Iren
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Celestial Knights
Rank: Champion

Loremaster
Iren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 98
Default

Ulrichvon wrote:

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

Honestly, that would be the most amazing thing SoE could add to marketplace!

It is fun to play (not that I am even remotley decent at the game), but a lot of loot is either near impossible to obtain, or only possible to get one of (or COMPLETELY impossible to obtain!).

I am suprised they haven't at-least put some of the loot up for sale, the fluff items there would probably sell very well!

I didn't mention it earlier, but LoN is done by a 3rd party, and my guess is they have contractual obligations that the unique rewards created for the card game can not be offered any other way.

aww thats a shame, would have loved to be a more qeynosian looking house, i guess ill have to ask someone to try and create one

__________________
Iren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #13
Cloudrat

Tester
Cloudrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,560
Default

I would love this especially the scenario items that can't be obtained anymore.   I really wanted the golden goose, sigh.

__________________
Cloudrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
Maroger

Loremaster
Maroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,313
Default

Add me to the list that would like to see it - especially the loot from tournament packs.

Maroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.