EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
heartstopper

Loremaster

I have 36 days to go before I hit 9 years and was wondering if anyone has an idea on what it is (if anything). I have not seen anyone mentioning it and I am 100% possitive that there are people with older accounts then my own.

If anyone knows can you provide a link or pic. please and thank you

Old 10-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
Cloudrat

Tester

Oh geeeez  another year has flown by SMILEY  I wonder too.....

Old 10-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Caernarvon

Loremaster

There was talk from SJ maybe a year or two ago now that I recall relating to the Veteran Rewards system being revamped into some kind of catalog thing where you get to choose the rewards you want from a selection (I assume based on points earned depending on how long you have been playing).Haven't heard anything of it since it was spoken about back then, so maybe that idea got shelved.Hopefully they've got some interesting ideas lined up for the 9 year mark, and ought to start thinking of something really special for the 10 year mark  - thats quite a milestone, and I think that kind of loyalty really deserves a special thank you I have to say that I was personally slightly disappointed with the 8 year rewards which were mostly vanity based, and not all that interesting, the green glowing eyes were ok, but it would have been nice, if we could have got to choose the colour on /claim.Off the top of my head, how about a permanent portable travel globe with a 15 minute cool down timer.  And/or a unique and good looking house painting that serves as a portal to somewhere in Norrath (maybe even to all the world bells direct from your home!), portable AA storage (though I think that should be incorporated without having to be a veteran), an exclusive prestige home somewhere would be cool also - it has to be something that will really encourage folk to continue subscribing / playing to reach these upcoming milestones.Make em special SOE!Would love to read some other suggestions folk have.

Caernarvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
Zergosch

Loremaster

Maybe nothing at all, cause after almost 10 years, you are surely addicted  to the game ^^

No just joking about that ^^ I´m also long term (since beta ^^).

Portable AA storage sounds sweet to me.

Lifttimeabo for free or few bucks would be nice to so ^^

Zergosch is offline   Reply With Quote