EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Barx
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Mayhem

Loremaster

This quest ("Dreadscale Invasion of Dracur Prime") is mentioned in a quest achievement as being an open quest (PQ?) and is also required to unlock a furniture item at the CoV faction armorer but despite having completed the entire instanced heroic questline I've not seen any evidence of it. Google also seems to turn up anything.

Is this quest in-game yet, or is this something planned for the future that didn't make it live but was left with thise hooks to it?

Alternatively, has anyone complated all the dropped / clicky contested skyshrine starters and gotten to 50k CoV faction and seen this quest perhaps?

Barx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
Kaitheel

Dev

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

This quest ("Dreadscale Invasion of Dracur Prime") is mentioned in a quest achievement as being an open quest (PQ?) and is also required to unlock a furniture item at the CoV faction armorer but despite having completed the entire instanced heroic questline I've not seen any evidence of it. Google also seems to turn up anything.

Is this quest in-game yet, or is this something planned for the future that didn't make it live but was left with thise hooks to it?

Alternatively, has anyone complated all the dropped / clicky contested skyshrine starters and gotten to 50k CoV faction and seen this quest perhaps?

The quest has been implemented, and is in game.  It is not a public quest, but only becomes available after other, particular quests have been completed...

Completing all 12 of the dropped and clicky quests will definitely help you! (hint, hint.)

~Kaitheel

Old 04-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Haciv

Loremaster

I completed the quest Dreadscale Invasion of Dracur Prime last night.  Got server disco on the treasured house item that sells for 1 copper. 

Given the effort to finish all this, I felt like there would of been an award in line with the effort.  At least turn the house item into a clicky portal to teleport you to Skyshrine.

Old 04-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
Mystfit

Loremaster

Is this completeable as a solo player or heroic?

Old 04-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
Gaarysal
Server: Permafrost
Guild: Fist of the Empire

Loremaster

Mystfit wrote:

Is this completeable as a solo player or heroic?

It's heroic. Essentially the same as the kael quest that gave 20 shards upon completion.

I had been working to unlock this quest thinking wow this is pretty well hidden and takes a lot of time and effort it's gotta give another piece to that red set we got for the access questline or a weapon or something great. But then my friend finishes it and gets crappy 1c house item and I just lost all incentive to kill the last 10 mobs I needed. So glad a quest to do a soloable heroic zone gives red slotted gear but a quest that takes time and effort is rewarded with garbage.

Gaarysal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #6
Raku-shun

Loremaster

1. Tozzkalem, the Grand Emporium – CD- Clicky2. Font of Everlasting Solemnity – CD – Clicky3. Draconic Tome Recovery – CD – dropped – repeatable4. Vile Wings and Talons – CD – dropped – repeatable5. Effigy of Drakinvess Mortis – Lyceum – Clicky6. Lyceum’s Great Stage -Lyceum – Clicky7. Lendinak’s Triumvirate – Lyceum- Clicky8. Droomscale Runes – Lyceum –dropped – repeatable9. A Bite out of Deathwings – Lyceum–dropped – repeatable10. The Mother, Eternal -DP – Clicky – REPEATABLE11. Bone to Pick or Two – DP – dropped – repeatable12. Tipping the Terror Scales – DP – dropped – repeatable

Raku-shun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
Evolt

Loremaster

Did all 12 quests but can't find how to pick it up anyone able to help or put me on the right track....

Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
Vulkan_NTooki

Loremaster

I'd like to know this as well..

Old 05-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #9
Kenpachii

Augur

I got this quest after i completed all the quests mentioned by then hailing an NPC next to the mender in the middle next to the instances. He didnt have a quest icon above his head, i just hailed him and he said he had heard of me helping out and rewarded me. I was gaining faction so when we were done i went back and hailed him again and he did the same thing, rewarded me with an illusion and a title, after the second time he showed a quest icon above his head and i could pick up this quest.

Im at work at the moment so i cant check the name of this NPC but i think he only showed up after completing all the statue quests but hope this helps.

Kenpachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
Oxie

Loremaster

Kenpachii wrote:

I got this quest after i completed all the quests mentioned by then hailing an NPC next to the mender in the middle next to the instances. He didnt have a quest icon above his head, i just hailed him and he said he had heard of me helping out and rewarded me. I was gaining faction so when we were done i went back and hailed him again and he did the same thing, rewarded me with an illusion and a title, after the second time he showed a quest icon above his head and i could pick up this quest.

Im at work at the moment so i cant check the name of this NPC but i think he only showed up after completing all the statue quests but hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip on where to look. Found the NPC under a tent in Skyshrine by the porals - NPC is Zlexenar.

Oxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #11
ElectricPotato

Lord

got the invasion quest, heres what I did previously (not everything may be pre-requisite)

Emerald Talon title- the inspect  monuments I think (reward from zlexenar)

Crimson fang title- think this was the kills quest (reward from zlexenar)

Killing all contested non epic names ( illusion reward pop-up completion ?and achievement)

Access upto entering underdepths

And at that point when I tried hailing zlexenar he gave me "Dreadscale Invasion (etc.)"

Prefix Dreadscale, Suffix Of the Sky, statue dealie

ElectricPotato is offline   Reply With Quote