EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-26-2015, 12:58 AM   #1
Anadorr

I have been trying to zone into the Roekillik Den in SF to update the Underfoot Defender quest. I get the msg 'Waiting for Server to Respond' for a few mins then get dumped back to Sundered Frontier. I have tried several times and logged off/on to see if that would help. Any suggestions? Do I need to /bug it? or am I the only one?
Anadorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:22 AM   #2
Xuma

I did the same thing - having the same issue - get to Waiting on Zone Server and then it either boots me or I have to EXIT and restart the game.
Xuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:30 AM   #3
Xuma

After 4 days of waiting for my copied toons to show up, and completing all the adventure quests I could find on my Beta buffed toon, I decide to go and work through the TS sig quest (on my Beta buffed toon) figuring people have finished it's not totally borked right? But, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo can't even get to the Maldura part because the freaking Roekillik den is broken. :-(
Old 10-26-2015, 04:32 PM   #4
Xuma

Checked again this morning. still unable to zone into the Roekillik Den