EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #271
agentsix

Loremaster

The more I think about it the for I think the rebate on subs played into this. 

Who on the EQ2 is responsible for rebates? They weren't here under SJ were they?

agentsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #272
Ahlana

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

We are constantly working to test new products and offers in our marketplaces and will periodically remove and add items as we evolve our commerce.

We encourage customers to check in regularly to see what's new as we will be implementing more and more changes and tests moving forward.

I understand trying out new things but do you really thing people have huge balances so they buy every new armor set or 1000"s of potions or whatever else is on the marketplace?  IMO the test was lets see how much coin we can get and close the door...

well i sure hope you come out with a limited edition mount that runs 200% and flies 400% for 24,000 SC or something so i can blow my balance or it will be sitting there for a long while.

They are giving you a week to buy up subs... I don't believe there is a limit to what you can stack non recurring subs. So you could buy up as much as you wanted in the week.

Old 06-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #273
Madsu3

Loremaster

Nashbry wrote:

Well option for non-recurring sub shows for me but will not purchase....hangs on processing purchase....my sub ends mid July ....if I am not able to get the non-recurring during the week it is available then I will be saying ADIOS forever....Tried 4-5 times via in-game market place and it hangs every stinking time...since the option no longer exists via web seems I am outta luck....been a fun run though....just sad to see my characters go sooner than anticipated =o)

Sounds like you should the CS now. I know it works cause i just bought several years for the accounts today and it worked smooth.

Madsu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #274
Madsu3

Loremaster

Ahlana wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

We are constantly working to test new products and offers in our marketplaces and will periodically remove and add items as we evolve our commerce.

We encourage customers to check in regularly to see what's new as we will be implementing more and more changes and tests moving forward.

I understand trying out new things but do you really thing people have huge balances so they buy every new armor set or 1000"s of potions or whatever else is on the marketplace?  IMO the test was lets see how much coin we can get and close the door...

well i sure hope you come out with a limited edition mount that runs 200% and flies 400% for 24,000 SC or something so i can blow my balance or it will be sitting there for a long while.

They are giving you a week to buy up subs... I don't believe there is a limit to what you can stack non recurring subs. So you could buy up as much as you wanted in the week.

At least up to 36 months of subscription it worked fine today.

Old 06-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #275
Shayne74

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Pakhet wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

I paid with CC and if you are going to do math do all the math....with a CC payment you are getting $5 worth of station cash a month X 12 months that $60 bucks add that in with the $40-50 people are paying for the station cash and wow look they are the same....what are you saying you wish you were paying more? hmm i bought a t.v for $2000 and you bought the same T.V for $2500 do you go on about it cause i was a bit better at shopping and saved $500?

You get worse at math -500/200

$14.99 x 12 = $179.88

If you bought it as a flat yearly it's $119.88

Now - on triple I bought 2 $15 cards for $30 at walmart. I got 1 year subscription. Even with the 500 free SC at $60 a year, that is a $29.88 different of SC being cheaper vs a credit card.

Rebate rolls around I still have the SC stored up from the triple. So not only did I get triple SC (2x6 = 12,000) I also got a 50% rebate off my subscription, so I got to keep 6,000 of that 12,000. $15 for a year. $44.88 cheaper than someone paying with a credit card.

SoE cannot take that much of a loss off a subscription and still make a profit. That would be like gamestop instead of offering once you spend thousands at their store a stupid $50 coupon, making membership be buy one brand new game, get 3 free. They'd go under fast.

And "free to play your way" does not mean "you get to be a premium member for free". Please. It means you can be bronze, or silver and not pay monthly. Gold was always, in every game, across the MMO universe meant to be paid for.

I will agree they should have given a warning about it though.

How did i get worse at math? if you read the posts i was going off the numbers that were posted i know the price for subscription been paying the fees since EQ1 launched...

now i would like to know how off 2 $15 cards on triple SC day you managed to get a $119 yearly subscription? not here to go on about math i know numbers.

If some think buying the triple case and using it to buy subscriptions was wrong complain to SOE they were the ones that did it. Now as for using double and triple as an incentive to get people to open thier wallets then just canceling what they clearly know people bought the SC for is just wrong....

2 walmart cards cost $15 aoiece you actually get 500 extra SC with that on the card triple htat you get $60 a pece worth of station cash Which comes to $120 worth.

Well i just see $15 and went by those numbers i have never bought a card always used my CC

Shayne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #276
Breckin

Loremaster

Sandyfoot wrote:

Ashlanne wrote:

The term "TEST" really bothers me.

What?  You don't like being a financial guinea pig?  While not intended, I think SoE hit the nail on the head when referring to us all, indirectly, as test subjects.  The problem is it was underhanded and interrupted many people's enjoyment of the game.

Breckin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #277
Breckin

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

This is just sad. I just dont understand.

You get plat and somone gives your sc card. The person getting card plays SOE money..

Your birthday soon and family wants to give a gift. You ask for some sc cards to pay your sub. SOE gets family money

It is double SC day you go down to your store to get sc cards (to pay for your sub..yes sont lose a little money but it your falut doing double sc days)

It this time where some are rich and others are not it was nice having another way to pay. Now with this gone you will see less subs and sales for sc cards go down. Maybe that is your plan to take away sc.

So doing this is not saving you any money. It is hurting your customer base. The only thing I see is your trying to save your own face due to 50% reabte thing. This is an error on your part not customer. Like I said in another post I been playing this game since in was in beta and now I just don't know anymore. I just dont think you guys thinking of your cusotmers at all...

Please rethink this.

SoE has to have money to operate.  Most people, regardless of their financial situation, will seek to minimize what they spend.  SoE's misguided system of allowing SC to pay for subs + 2x, 3x SC promotions undermined their revenues.  In addition (and a particular thorn in my side) it created a huge platinum -> sc -> subscriptions racket that undermined the game itself.

This said, it was a terrible decision for SoE to remove this option without warning, just prior to a SC promotion, passing it off as a "test", and blaming the poor "messaging" on people being away to the E3 conference.  It kind of made it feel like SoE regarded me as some kind of fool for being a loyal customer.

Happily, they have backed away from this, and are giving people time to prepare for and adjust to this change.  You can still have subscriptions via game cards that have game time allotments on them.  I'm afraid I can't feel sorry for anyone that is upset over the shutdown of the afroementioned SC racket though.  I don't believe that was ever a good thing.

Old 06-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #278
yohann koldheart

Loremaster

Pakhet wrote:

Fact: Nearly every MMO requires a $14.99 a month sub for premium membership.

Fact: No other game offers yearly memberships for $15 like this one did during the triple/rebate.

Fact: NO game can survive with such CHEAP subscriptions.

Fact: People were still playing this when it was $14.99 a month, no F2P

if soe wants people to spend 14.99 a month on sub fees then they need to fix the game. then  people will see more value in their money they are spending.

broken content, poop itemization, poop progression are 3 of the main reasons off the top of my head why many people feel the game isnt worth the industry standard 14.99 a month sub fee anymore . at the moment the only thing soe has over any other game out there is the amount of content you get , and they only have that because its a almost 8 year old game.

yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #279
yohann koldheart

Loremaster

Breckin wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

You get plat and somone gives your sc card. The person getting card plays SOE money..

Your birthday soon and family wants to give a gift. You ask for some sc cards to pay your sub. SOE gets family money

It is double SC day you go down to your store to get sc cards (to pay for your sub..yes sont lose a little money but it your falut doing double sc days)

It this time where some are rich and others are not it was nice having another way to pay. Now with this gone you will see less subs and sales for sc cards go down. Maybe that is your plan to take away sc.

So doing this is not saving you any money. It is hurting your customer base. The only thing I see is your trying to save your own face due to 50% reabte thing. This is an error on your part not customer. Like I said in another post I been playing this game since in was in beta and now I just don't know anymore. I just dont think you guys thinking of your cusotmers at all...

Please rethink this.

SoE has to have money to operate.  Most people, regardless of their financial situation, will seek to minimize what they spend.  SoE's misguided system of allowing SC to pay for subs + 2x, 3x SC promotions undermined their revenues.  In addition (and a particular thorn in my side) it created a huge platinum -> sc -> subscriptions racket that undermined the game itself.

the change wont stop people from paying with their sub with plat at all . all of the 15 dollar sc cards double as game time cards. people just wont be able to buy a full year for 2 cards on triple sc days anymore.

yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #280
Alliera

Loremaster

Hey all,

I have Never Gifted Station cash or items, does this still work and if so, How do buy the item your account with station cash then send to another account player? or can send them x amount of station cash can someone let me know please?

Alliera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #281
Breckin

Loremaster

yohann koldheart wrote:

Breckin wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Please rethink this.

the change wont stop people from paying with their sub with plat at all . all of the 15 dollar sc cards double as game time cards. people just wont be able to buy a full year for 2 cards on triple sc days anymore.

I don't believe I ever stated it would eliminate it.  I do think it will reduce it to a small degree being that the flexibility of paying with SC in larger than one month increments will be removed.  If someone wants to invest (and risk) 12 or more $15 cards at a time without the benefit of deflated SC, I don't really care quite as much as before.  It's not perfect, but it's not a perfect world, even in Norrath.

Old 06-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #282
Onurissa
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Order of Marr

Lord

Ive seen people say they bought MULTIPLE years at once, via SC. How do you do that, is it even possible? I would assume it would take you to acct info and just add the time on, but if you buy more and more does it just add the time onto the end? Ive heard that if you have time remaining on your acct you lose it when you buy the non-recurring? Can anyone corfirm any of this? Thanks.

Onurissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #283
Madsu3

Loremaster

Yes, it just adds the months to those already there.

You will loose the "recurring" status when you extend it with a SC sale, but I heard you can get it back by just buying a recurring subscription...however non-recurring and recurring subscriptions will stack. If I remember right it was a dev who said that when announcing the promo "Get/switch recurring and get a gift-pack".

Only problem is when you are on All Access acount, you cannot just cancel it and resubscribe with recurring, and when you buy SC time it will convert to All Access to extend the original end date.

You have to let the All Access run out, with all the mess dropping to silver before you can switsch to normal recurring/non-recurring subscription.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #284
Alliera

Loremaster

Alliera wrote:

Hey all,

I have Never Gifted Station cash or items, does this still work and if so, How do buy the item your account with station cash then send to another account player? or can send them x amount of station cash can someone let me know please?

I still need answer to this , if you can GiFt still and how it works please someone?

Old 06-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #285
irish

Tester

highlight the item and use the gift button in corner to make the purchase.make sure you know the info exactly for the person.

irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #286
Alliera

Loremaster

Ok

ty But can Gift station cash amounts is their anyway?

I have 5 all access accounts in Our family from, and 2 alt accounts couple of all access accounts since we gamed since the betas for eq 1-4 betas and even alpha as well as eq 2 alpha have so much station cash from triple station cash weekends, would be nice to send few couple k in station cash to 2 alt accounts.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #287
irish

Tester

Cant gift station cash that way.I wish. If gift option for items isn't showing on your all access account, petition it's a known bug, they can do a workaround.

irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #288
Laenai
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny

Loremaster

I don't think people understand that SoE doesn't actually lose any money on double/triple/rebate sales. In fact, they make MORE money for people rushing out to buy MORE cards.

SoE makes their money when the card is purchased, not when its redeemed or when the SC is spent.

If you buy a $15 card and redeem it for 4500 SC, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card and redeem it for 1500 SC, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card and it sits unused on your desk for 100 years, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card and put it straight into your paper shredder thus destroying the card, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card, redeem it for 1500 SC, and buy a 200 SC hat, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card, redeem it for 4500 SC, and buy a 200 SC hat with a rebate, spending 100 SC on it, SoE makes $15.

If Fred buys a $15 walmart card and sells it to Jim for 500pp, Jim gets 2000 SC and SoE makes $15

If Fred buys a $15 walmart card and sells it to Jim for 500pp on triple weekend, Jim gets 4500 SC and buys 3 months of game time, SoE makes $15

If you don't even play an SoE game and buy a $15 card, SoE makes $15.

No matter what, SoE makes money with the card. What they're experimenting with is to see how many of us will continue to pay to play the game WITHOUT the ability to purchase extra game time with station cash cards. Not for any reason other than that.

To that I say: I will be happy to return to playing $15 a month to play this game if you give me $15 worth of CONTENT and NOT MARKETPLACE FLUFF every month.

Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #289
convict

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I don't think people understand that SoE doesn't actually lose any money on double/triple/rebate sales. In fact, they make MORE money for people rushing out to buy MORE cards.

SoE makes their money when the card is purchased, not when its redeemed or when the SC is spent.

If you buy a $15 card and it sits unused on your desk for 100 years, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card and put it straight into your paper shredder thus destroying the card, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card, redeem it for 1500 SC, and buy a 200 SC hat, SoE makes $15

If you buy a $15 card, redeem it for 4500 SC, and buy a 200 SC hat with a rebate, spending 100 SC on it, SoE makes $15.

If Fred buys a $15 walmart card and sells it to Jim for 500pp, Jim gets 2000 SC and SoE makes $15

If Fred buys a $15 walmart card and sells it to Jim for 500pp on triple weekend, Jim gets 4500 SC and buys 3 months of game time, SoE makes $15

No matter what, SoE makes money with the card. What they're experimenting with is to see how many of us will continue to pay to play the game WITHOUT the ability to purchase extra game time with station cash cards. Not for any reason other than that.

To that I say: I will be happy to return to playing $15 a month to play this game if you give me $15 worth of CONTENT and NOT MARKETPLACE FLUFF every month.

THIS. It's that simple. Oh, and it's really sad people have to praise Smed for finally posting for damage control and nothing more.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #290
Breckin

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Seems like a lot of effort here to completely miss the point but maybe if we take one of your examples, it will be clearer.

If Fred buys a $15 walmart card and sells it to Jim for 500pp on triple weekend, Jim gets 4500 SC and buys 3 months of game time, SoE makes $15 ***  BUT they really want to make $38.97 ***

I'm sure SoE doesn't care who gives the card to whom for plat or goats in trade or even if you feed it to your goats.  SoE wants you to pay $15 bucks per month (or less if you buy 3, 6, or 12 month packages) without it being affected by any of the silly 2x, 3x, 1/2 off, etc SC promos.  With proper planning and timing people were paying far, far less than $15 per month to play.  The game isn't sustainable when some people were paying, in effect, just a few dollars a month to play.  This is their goal and I don't think, for better or worse, your assessment of the quality of the content plays into this particular decision.  They know you and others will leave if you dont find value in the game for the price, but that's a related but different argument.  They have the right to set their prices, we have the right to not pay it.  They simply don't want people to cut the prices by up to 1/10th regardless of what the perceived value is.  Even people that like the game will jump at the chance to save to the point of feeling like they are cheating SoE.  I know I have.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #291
Laenai
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny

Loremaster

Breckin wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Seems like a lot of effort here to completely miss the point but maybe if we take one of your examples, it will be clearer.

If Fred buys a $15 walmart card and sells it to Jim for 500pp on triple weekend, Jim gets 4500 SC and buys 3 months of game time, SoE makes $15 ***  BUT they really want to make $38.97 ***

I'm sure SoE doesn't care who gives the card to whom for plat or goats in trade or even if you feed it to your goats.  SoE wants you to pay $15 bucks per month (or less if you buy 3, 6, or 12 month packages) without it being affected by any of the silly 2x, 3x, 1/2 off, etc SC promos.  With proper planning and timing people were paying far, far less than $15 per month to play.  The game isn't sustainable when some people were paying, in effect, just a few dollars a month to play.  This is their goal and I don't think, for better or worse, your assessment of the quality of the content plays into this particular decision.  They know you and others will leave if you dont find value in the game for the price, but that's a related but different argument.  They have the right to set their prices, we have the right to not pay it.  They simply don't want people to cut the prices by up to 1/10th regardless of what the perceived value is.  Even people that like the game will jump at the chance to save to the point of feeling like they are cheating SoE.  I know I have.

I think they've done a pretty good job of sustaining the marketplace items with that actual less than $15 a month. We know they didn't put it into content quality, that's for sure.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #292
Breckin

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I think they've done a pretty good job of sustaining the marketplace items with that actual less than $15 a month. We know they didn't put it into content quality, that's for sure.

Very well may be true.  These things are all perception, value judgements, economics, etc.  Everyone has to make these customer vs. service provider type decisions for themselves.  It seems to me they want to get much better control over and stability in subscription prices and SC undermines that effort.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #293
Trebien
Server: Nektulos
Guild: Raging Phoenix

Loremaster

Breckin wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

You know, your arguement would make sense IF SOE had NOT specifically stated that recurring memberships COULD NOT be renewed with the rebate, during the last rebate weekend.  They have the ability, and have proven they can and will use that ability, to specify what services and products can be rebated and/or reduced in price in any fashion.

Now, I didn't take advantage of that rebate weekend for game time, because I didn't have enough available to use for that purpose.  I did get some other services instead, and I feel that I spent my balance fairly wisely.  With that said, I wouldn't have a problem with paying for monthly membership with gamecards, IF they provide a method for me to use them for multi-month discounted amounts.  Why should I be penalized and restricted to a paltry 30 day time frame, AND have to spend $15 each and every month, when I have reasons for not using my credit card, if I even have one???  Why should only those who have credit cards, and trust SOE with that information, be rewarded by being able to pay $5 a month for a yearly sub, after you take into account the bonus sc they receive while recurring?

SOE has definitely earned our trust, haven't they?  I mean, we know they have had personal information stolen from them by outside parties.  We know they have stealth removed features in the past, and only apologized when a huge outcry from the community commenced.  This is NOT the first incident of this type, and is NOT an isolated incident.  And I really don't approve of the apology from Smokejumper, because all he did was bring the feature back for a brief time with a very vague explanation of why it was removed in the first place.

I feel it's not unreasonable for me, as a long time veteran of the game, to expect that I want to be able to have the ability to purchase the game time, whether with a game card, or credit card, and pay similar pricing regardless of which method I use.  Provide me with multi-month options, with similar pricing, and I'll be happy.  I'll even accept having to pay a "little" bit more when using a game card, say, $6 a month for a 12 month sub, if that's available, rather than the $5 the credit card users get.  But the game is NOT worth $15 a month to me, and hasn't been worth it for several years.  Rift is worth $15 a month, because they actually listen to the community and respond.  Oh, and the amount of content they add every 1.5-2 months, for FREE, yeah, it's a young game and needs to grow, but it IS growing, while supporting the community.  Unlike what I've seen here for the past few months.  I do want to stay, don't get me wrong, I really do love this game, but I can't see having the sc option removed as being a good thing, not in the least.

Trebien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 03:49 AM   #294
Jalen

Loremaster

Breckin wrote:

It seems to me they want to get much better control over and stability in subscription prices and SC undermines that effort.

Of course it does, as does the entire F2P system.  They had x number of monthly subscriptions, money they could rely on being fairly steady and budget accordingly.  Now it's all subject to wild variations depending on what people spend in their cash store each month, though even that's off, since some of us have had over $100 balances for a very long time.

They need more games to make the currency actually valuable.  I'm not spending it on EQ2 cloaks when I rarely even play anymore.

Jalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:27 AM   #295
Rendoir

Loremaster

Of course - When people DON'T buy a $15 card, SoE makes nothing, zilch, zero.

convict wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

THIS. It's that simple. Oh, and it's really sad people have to praise Smed for finally posting for damage control and nothing more.

Rendoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #296
Oxie

Loremaster

IMO, my theory on them removing the option of being able to pay for a non-recurring sub with SC that was in your wallet was timed for this weekend's bonus 500 promotion.They KNEW the player community would be up in arms over their actions. They pull the plug mid-week...a few days before the bonus 500 weekend happened...while people were buying up cards and waiting for the weekend to happen. Incomes the hero, saying it was all a mistake because of all the important people were at E3, so now they'll give us a week to use up our new cards. Everyone looks in their SC wallets and they are like "hey, I can get a year gold sub for cheap! I just need one more $15 card and get enough SC in my wallet and I can play for cheap the next year! WOO! I better run out to the store and get another card....or drop 500p+ in game and buy from the guy who loaded up on cards to sell for plat."

Oxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #297
Morrias
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Dynasty Reborn

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Yeah pretty much this, there's no doubt SoEs testing the waters to see how many people will still pay $15 a month for the game, I don't think they'll be happy with the results to be honest.

I mean I would love to pay $15 a month if we were still getting monthly content updates half the size of the 3 a year we get now, but fact of the matter is we don't and that's not worth $15.

Morrias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #298
agnott

Loremaster

convict wrote:

The comments made by John Smedley are the most honest, forthright & genuine I have seen from any SOE management figure in years about any issue.  Now I have been ripping SOE for the way they communicate for years, so when he comes in here and gives you the honesty we have been screaming for    ...you have to give him the thumps up.

agnott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #299
Juravael

Loremaster

agnott wrote:

convict wrote:

The comments made by John Smedley are the most honest, forthright & genuine I have seen from any SOE management figure in years about any issue.  Now I have been ripping SOE for the way they communicate for years, so when he comes in here and gives you the honesty we have been screaming for    ...you have to give him the thumps up.

I agree completely. Smed did not even need to make a post. Before his post in this thread he had not been online in these forums since 2009. At least that is what his profile said when I checked the day that he posted. He could have had Piestro, Smokejumper or Holly do that for him if he wanted. He did the right thing in my opinion.

Juravael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #300
Hamervelder

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

agnott wrote:

convict wrote:

I agree completely. Smed did not even need to make a post. Before his post in this thread he had not been online in these forums since 2009. At least that is what his profile said when I checked the day that he posted. He could have had Piestro, Smokejumper or Holly do that for him if he wanted. He did the right thing in my opinion.

No.  The right thing would have been for Smedley to inform players of this change before it was implimented by SOE.  Coming here afterward and offering a half-hearted apology for how they handled the situation is Smedley's M.O.  This is what he does.  His company makes a mess, and then, when there's a huge player outcry, Smedley apologizes.  I'm not sure how an otherwise intelligent person could perceive that as the "right thing".

Warden of Mayhem, Antonia Bayle
Hamervelder is offline   Reply With Quote