EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Defiler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-20-2004, 11:38 PM   #1
K0ldun

Loremaster

Ok, ideally once you hit 20th you fall straight into a suit of either player made chain or the quest armours. However in reality you'll be questing for quite a while to get the armour or raise the needed cash to buy some.
In the mean time, is there any other option than the iron chain sold in starter areas? there is plenty of merchant brought options for light and heavy, but i've seen none for medium armours.
Anyone know if it exists?
K0ldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 04:32 AM   #2
Crados

Do your AQ quests. Those  sort you out for your 20s. After that other options like Feyiron start becoming upgrades.
Crados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:20 PM   #3
Tresm

You should definitely do the Armor Quests.  Great exp since most of the mobs are conning non-grey to you that early on.

Also, when you come back to the quest giver after each leg, you get additional exp.
Tresm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 03:44 AM   #4
Metebol

Yeah as soon as I hit 20 it was pretty much nothing but armour quests till I got all of them done. Was able to get all the levels needed to equip each higher piece as I completed them and finished it right at 24 for the torso item which is 24 restricted. Just beware AQ4, lame as hell.
Metebol is offline   Reply With Quote